Split Into

Split Into

A Story by Bobisnotmyuncle
"

A delightful night, a banana split, and percussive bliss. What more could you ask for?

"
Bananas are odd, I've always thought so. A fruit with absentee seeds and a happy yellow husk? I don't believe it. It can't be real. Apparently, these fruits taste enjoyable and can be crafted into other various dishes. My favorite recipe that I have read so far is the Banana split. The banana is cut into half and then bred to be sandwiched on the outskirts of a quaint mountainous ice cream town. The banana must be in agony, but only for a short length of time, before its rudely placed like a stone wall. These walls aren't meant for the unknown on the outside, but for the known inside as the ice cream's blood pools. Otherwise, it would be quite messy. That sure does remind me of something. I should probably get back to it, huh. I stop leaning on the stained counter where my dear departed mother's cook books rested, collecting dust. The blood on my apron respected the pull of mr.gravity and dripped to the cold, spotty concrete. I stared, joyfully across the room with the thought of gazing upon my hard work once more before I slept. I can't help but to smile at the large blackened fridge that housed my Beautiful, all the blood and sweat involved. I don't normally bring back tainted roadkill, but this carcass I felt like I had a true connection with. It really is a shame I couldn't have met her in a different circumstance, perhaps a less taxing outlet. She had the most gorgeous gleaming skin. I walked to the fridge with great attention to not trip over my own bow-like feet, occasionally kicking away all of the trash and molded gum wrappers. I opened the fridge, but it wouldn't budge. I tried once more. Then twice more. But the fridge didn't feel the same way that I did. It refused to obey my orders just like everyone else. "Listen here, mr.fridge, you aren't as sly as you think you are. Sure, you must think I'm just using you for your powers, but that can't be further from the truth. I also use you as my slave ever since your mother decided to short her circuitry after a truly splendid night of, how should I put this, fridge f*****g. HAHAHAHAHAH". The fridge did not reply, sickened by the hateful, tasteless flurry of words. Without a second after, a series of knocks were heard from behind the fridge. I jolted backwards with nervous electricity and a great sigh of disbelief. My breathing became shallow as the air smothered me. The knocking continued at the same pace and ferocity. Knock, knock, knock, knock, knock, knock, knock, knock. And once more, knock, knock, knock, knock, knock, knock, BANG. The last knock did not come from behind the fridge this time. It rained above, loudly and wholly like a wounded overhanging tree limb. I haphazardly, but cautiously, raced to the rear entrance, as the cat killed my curiosity. I clenched my heart, as I rested my arm on the doorway's trim, grasping for air. The air seemed thinner now. And colder. My hand firmly cupped the door handle. But it wouldn't budge. I tried once more. Then twice more. But the door, smirked devilishly. I couldn't release my hand. "Okay, mr.door handle, I see the games that you play. But I am supposed to be the player, the one who manhandles you. Take this, mother f****r!". I pulled, yanked, and squeezed in a desperate attempt to free myself from the door handle. I flailed and flopped like a fish. But I wasn't baiting anybody. I felt a warm, but cooling sensation race down my legs from my crotch. The soiled pants released a pool of urine, collecting like filthy bacterium underneath my feet and spilling outwards underneath the door. Silence fell upon me. But the uneasiness of the atmosphere surrounded me and rang in my ears. A tingling sensation started from my toes and ran to the top of my head, tightening my scalp. I looked down to my feet in horror. Instantly, the knocking began and rapidly closed-in behind me like approaching footsteps. But I could only draw my attention to the banana split at my feet. Ssssshhwwwiip. The now empty fridge door was open, shining its dimmed light throughout the room, highlighting the rear entrance. From the fridge's view, an arm dangled and 2 eyes fluttered back. Although, not as a pair anymore. It was split into.

© 2024 Bobisnotmyuncle


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I enjoyed your writing. Good story

Posted 1 Month Ago


Holy crap. This is wild. Your imagination was given free reign....and then some!

I like it!

Posted 1 Month Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Bobisnotmyuncle

1 Month Ago

I appreciate the review! I sure had fun writing this one.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 9, 2024
Last Updated on March 10, 2024

Author

Bobisnotmyuncle
Bobisnotmyuncle

About
Your average consumer and producer of the fine writes. I write to fill the void with words. Writing is both the outlet and the fork. more..

Writing
Brash Brash

A Story by Bobisnotmyuncle