Writer's Block

Writer's Block

A Story by Jayyfoster
"

There is only one cure for writer's block.

"

Writer’s Block

April 29/13

8:30 AM

 

Writer’s block is stupid. Just like marshmellowing, awkward gawking, etc.The only real way to overcome this is to just keep on writing stuff. Hmm… overcoming. What is victory? The film “Apocalypse Now“ will tell you that victory, whatever it is, smells like napalm, which is jellied gasoline. And Colonel Bill Kilgore loves its scent in the morning. Fossil fuels are spent in huge capacities by the population of the world. The burning of fuel pollutes the world. The population consumes food. Lots of it. God spoke to Moses through a burning bush that was not consumed. God commanded Moses to set the people free. With freedom come choices. Serve God or serve Mammon? We are stuck in a rat race. We love Mammon by default. So then the choice is between staying where we are or get up and make a change. Doing the same thing while expecting change is the definition of insanity. The fool hath said in his heart “there is no God”. Then we shall say that soldiers are not fools for atheists don’t exist in foxholes. Foxholes are makeshift personal fortifications to protect ourselves. Yet it is not perfect and the need for more protection is desired. We desire to be accepted, loved, and appreciated. This is our perceived “protection”. Then we see our foxhole life just doesn’t quite cut it. Only One can give us true protection. God. But because of a lack of faith and regular communion, when we finally go to inquire of the protection, our minds are under fire, in slavery, and scared. We are afraid, insane, and mentally blocked up. Writer’s block. The only way to clear it up is to just keep writing.

© 2013 Jayyfoster


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
Added on October 18, 2013
Last Updated on October 18, 2013
Tags: writer, God, Jesus, failure

Author

Jayyfoster
Jayyfoster

venice, IL



About
I write about what I feel ♥ more..

Writing
I Am Gay! I Am Gay!

A Story by Jayyfoster


Love...yuk Love...yuk

A Story by Jayyfoster