Post-Halloween

Post-Halloween

A Poem by Bonnie
"

5% of my thoughts on this subject typed.

"

I am of the eye in the Engraved Hourglass Nebula, 8,000 light years away dying in constellation Musca. The holder of Musca watches over the sun and the will under man. Ugly and unfair, it’s brittle and untrue - together in the path of decay.
A
purpose is only to be thought of when suicide is no longer, or is not, ideal. Why don’t the people understand why despair holds us closer to reality? She broke down to say, “I feel loved. People tell you where to go, I don’t know why, but remember, don’t stay in this world.” Trauma crippled around her face, I wondered if words woven in her skin would appear if I had looked twice. Instead my eyes pulsed to the floor before I laid down in the hallway, cheek to cheek, dwelling on clenched faith in those on the defense against the world. Racing thoughts sink my head deeper into this bed of dirt, kissing a stranger I call myself. Vibrations raised between ground and cheek leaving melted lines on both our skin. We feel close enough to agree ‘never be without’.
Do
you miss the dopamine from growing bona fide generations?
“No
more than a cheating lover’s fetish compulsion, no more than mania from conquistadors. I abide with magic not for my palisade, no, but for curious alchemies with intent to domain earth’s aegis - not the moon nor the grass will swivel in obedience.”
Is
that what they want? An ecclesiastic apathy exploit?
Questions
with similar analoge rot my spirit until I forget I am on the floor.

As a hopeful Muse leading her fundamental name, I exchange debt’s payment for following the horizon’s tune veiled to hierarchy while he Lords call me by name to sing together a song I carry on alone with a piano. I planned to show more colors writing this essay and now it’s going to fall via new mode; self identification. In the weeks preparing to share my abrupt desires instead of prioritizing educationally progressive thought, passions for numerology, astrophysics, poetic theory, chiromancy, Hermetic philosophy, archeological/historic evidence for specifically the Bible, Quantum mechanics, and the beginning thought fusing all my other remedies into desires - search for life outside of Earth - all familiarize me with the continuum. And through learning the revitalizing sciences among whatever else needed to grasp even a slim piece of the unstoppable force in space, I long to understand like Henri Poincare (1854-1912), devoted to the pursuit of new ideas, and to see history through John Mill as alternation between organic periods in which consensus on some positive creed, and critical periods, in which the consensus is undermined and there is no general agreement on a new set of beliefs (Mill, J. (2005). On Liberty. Oxford: Rowman & Littlefield, Inc.). And believing in the power Einstein did, that a source of light is for the purpose of learning.

I’d like to elaborate on the logistics, man worships time and strives to be of, taught from the pyramid’s creator who leaves various men with doctorate degrees one conclusion of the Ibis teacher, “numerous inscriptions relating to supplies and difficulties in building the pyramids at Giza but no definitive explanation of the practical means by which they were built.” - Joshua J. Mark (2009). By the spirit of Heka I receive help working in a pharmacy, but by the spirit of myself and worship to Thoth, I dream about

the unknown message humbling us and those further than the 150 million km between man and sun. We can’t chase down the unmeasurable light, and as a child of the free I anticipate all engagement concentrating on our solar system. I want to find the Andromeda galaxy, two million light years away and no one thinking about them. Nature alone is enough motivation to be apart of the revolution who translates the fourth dimension in space, a step to the continuous holy land. Selah, our continuous holy land. Provided by NASA is proof of the ever-living growing five to nine times faster than expected (Hubble Telescope, 2016). Distant from the mesmerized simple minded, I strive for life through higher education. And in no further need of explaining the honor due to math and science, knowledge, what was found lacking in life was balanced by what was created by individual ingenuity.

The goddess Venus lifted Julius Caesar’s soul to the heavens, led her dignity to Pomey 55 BCE, continuing to art in the 20th century Renaissance, so does the god with an Ibis head born before 6000 BCE summon those in all fortune, including negligible fortune, to the Temple of Amun for astronomical observation, and I am one. The mention of earth-time frames is extremely important for understanding evidence of a god reaching to man-space, the ones who are true left something attainable behind and if no material is proven against as the latter prompts an explanation of unexplained occurrences, insight of the third eye and right hand knowledge should always testify truth as the conclusion. 

© 2017 Bonnie


Author's Note

Bonnie
Please share reviews, I hope this writing is tasteful for more than just your eyes.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on November 9, 2017
Last Updated on November 9, 2017