Shapers of the Dream

Shapers of the Dream

A Poem by BonnyRivers
"

"

There is a stirring in the depths, a sense of new beginnings.
A swifter pace now steers your steps, the spirit’s tempo quickens.

A new horizon calls you forth, ablaze with fire and glory.
The challenges you've faced thus far, shall become part of your story.

You've navigated storms and swells, you've braved the tallest mountains. 

The dance of life now casts its spell, amidst youths crystal fountains.

The cup is full, the time is nigh,to spread those hard earned wings. 

Just like a bird you've learned to fly, embracing changes freedom brings.

Yet don't forget that in this world, such freedom demands a duty.
To uphold God’s most sacred word, the sharing of your bounty.

You hold such promise in your hands, hope now unfurls to reign supreme. 

Time to live the life you’ve planned, For you are shapers of the dream. 

© 2018 BonnyRivers


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nice rhythm in this, BonnyRivers.
It looks like a great poem for graduation, and sounds sonorous to the hilt.
Most of all, the optimism and faithfulness strikes me as most beautiful.



Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

BonnyRivers

5 Years Ago

Hi Charlie. I actually wrote this for my seniors and they used it as the reflection at their Graduat.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

73 Views
1 Review
Added on August 15, 2018
Last Updated on August 15, 2018

Author

BonnyRivers
BonnyRivers

Ireland



About
Irish, kind of moody, sort of sad, lots of mad! Secondary school teacher, theology graduate. A teacher once told me I'm a liberal. I'm still wrestling with what that means! Lover of white wine, Autumn.. more..

Writing
Soiled Soiled

A Poem by BonnyRivers