Pangoline love

Pangoline love

A Story by Boogers14
"

Based off of the google valentine's day game

"
From the moment I opened your card, and saw your picture, I fell hard and fast. I knew I would find you. From Ghana, all the way to you, I would risk it all. I remember the first day we had together. I had brought you a literal tower of things I had accumulated over the trip. Too towering, actually. It fell down, and was promptly all lost. All my efforts to impress you would be in vain. Or at least that's what I thought. You gave me what you had, a box of chocolates. That one little gift filled me with more joy than I ever felt. I love you more than I ever thought was possible. We did so many things together. Played in a concert, made a cake together, and danced in China. We spent every second of every day together. You were all I ever needed. And now, here we are, in a hospital, and I'm going to have our first child.
"ARRGH!" I cried as you held my hand. The nurses and doctors and were there too.
"It's okay, you just need to push!" you said. 
"It hurts! It hurts so much!" I whelped.  You were always there for me. You were by my side.
With another, strong push, our child came into the world. She was so big!
The pain was over, and with it's end came our joy. I was soon feeding our first child.
"She's beautiful" I said with tears in my eyes. You were crying too. 
"What do you want to name her?" you asked.
"Laura" I said.
"Beautiful" you said as the doctors filled out her certificate. We had each other, and that was all we needed. 
Happy early valentines day!

© 2017 Boogers14


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

212 Views
Added on February 13, 2017
Last Updated on February 13, 2017
Tags: #SavethePangoline, #love

Author