FUNDRAISING FOR MY SICK LIFE PARTNER IN COLOMBIA

FUNDRAISING FOR MY SICK LIFE PARTNER IN COLOMBIA

A Story by Bop65
"

This story is dedicated to my partner in Colombia for nearly 4 years. This summer my partner suddenly became violent sick and went through loads of tests. And he the results showed immunodeficiency.

"

Brief Summary

My name is Bo Petersson, and I am trying to sort out a big economic problem as soon as possible. I reach out to friends and compassionate individuals. My partner has recently been diagnosed with severe Tuberculosis, combined with existing health challenges with an Immunodeficiency syndrome level of 4/5 combined with Tuberculosis in stage 3 of 4, which has left us facing immense medical (only essential treatment free) and financial burdens and urgently needed funds €60,000 ($65,498) to cover crucial expenses, including a refrigerator, daily transportation and essential nutrition in the form of protein drink three times a day which is not covered and expensive. And to please his Drs request, come and stay with him as long time as possible

I have exhausted personal resources and kindly request your support to help save a life. Please consider contributing through my PayPal, Stripe or bank account, which I will further specify. Your generosity can profoundly impact us, and we are immensely grateful for any assistance you can provide. ?

What We Need 

  • As I mentioned, the needed amount is above, but we know it is an awful lot of money.
  • I have spent all my money sacrificing things that I would have spent here in Spain. But when life, health and family are involved, that always goes before my needs. And it is really urgent, and the guy and his parents need a lot of help. I also mentioned their refrigerator; they need a new one and are very expensive (2,5 times more expensive than here in Spain. His mum tries to buy just the need for the day, but because of their climate, it's wasted the very next day. They have to buy and prepare food rich in protein for him as he loses weight because of the disease and very aggressive treatment. 
  • He has to take special protein drinks there times per day, which are expensive. I was visiting him past the end of September and brought with me powder to mix the drinks at home. It did lower the cost from around €7 down to around €4, and I think it might last until the middle of December. But apart from that, it is important that he eats a lot of fruit and vegetables every day + drink lots of water as the treatments cause nausea and often vomits almost half of the intake.
  • Next, we have transport to the clinic daily for a special tuberculous treatment, which must be supervised. As nobody has a driving licence, they have to take a taxi for that and, of course, for all medical tests, analyses, and X-rays. 

The effect of this help

The biggest effect of this would be the refrigerator so his poor mum doesn't have to walk 4km each way three times a day. She could buy more when there is an offer and put it in the refrigerator. She could prepare meals for more than one day.  That will also avoid food poisoning. (there have already been two times of food poisoning because of food not stored correctly, they were violent sick)  It would help not to worry about transport or having enough protein powder, which we have managed to get cheaper. I think all of you can understand what frustration this is for his mum, and what relief that would be for her. Only that, not having to find someone who looks after this guy while she going to get food. I have shed many tears because of the helplessness that I do not have enough money to help. When my friends and patients collected money to help them bit by bit and paid for the tickets to Colombia to see the problem with my own eyes and understand the prices they talking about. My guy is dreaming that he could buy a nice Christmas gift for his mum for all the efforts and sacrifices she put into this mission. 

The guy's Doctor has asked if I could come back to Colombia and stay as long as possible. When I was there, the guy's body responded better, probably because of the happiness he felt to have me near, even if he was very tired and powerless and had not received the tuberculosis at that time. And I would be happy if I was able to be with him, as that is also a big Christmas wish from my guy. Of course, mine too, but I don't have the money to go there.

 

There are several options to send your donations.

There is one  PayPal account

The next option is STRIPE: If anyone can and wand to help, please send an email to [email protected] for information and links to the help site. Thank you


I/we have opened a particular account for my safety, and it may be more accessible for other people, depending on where you are from and the donation amount.

Bo G P, Petersson von Malottky

IBAN: ES82 1563 2626 3832 6885 4232

BIC CODE: NTSBESM1XXX


‼ATENTION‼ As it has happened that people have tried to defraud people by saying that they have to pay all sorts of fees, I remind you that there won't be any fees paid to the donor because the fees that have to be paid are between us and the payment platforms.

© 2024 Bop65


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

37 Views
Added on December 12, 2023
Last Updated on January 10, 2024
Tags: #urgent, #help, #money, #chronical decease, #Chrismas wishes

Author

Bop65
Bop65

Monforte del Cid , Alicante , Spain



About
I am a kind person, respectful and helpful with what I can and with a wide range of skills and work. I'm taking care of 13 patients voluntarily because of low pension and linguistic barriers. more..