Dream Sequence Failed...

Dream Sequence Failed...

A Story by Boredom-xD
"

Subject # 00139, If you think dreams can be weird, you have yet to hear mine.

"

BALLS.


I fell once again. The damn angle I was on. It didn't look like a bad angle but apparently it was and therefore I fell again for the sixth time today from a monstrous height. I get back up though, running across the rooftops to avoid my foes, I miscalculate and fall into a crowd filled with nothing but my enemies.


BALLS AGAIN.


The fighting is so tedious, block and counter, the only two things I can do well when fighting. I counter an attack from my enemy and swing myself around him only to stab him in the back through their ribcage impaling their heart. Blood drains from them as I pull my blade out, but then the big guys with the axes come by, oh boy, it's time to head for the hills. Literally. Running as fast as I can I try to flee from my hunters, but the only place to hide is a wagon full of hay. I run and do a barrel roll into the hay, hoping and praying that my foes don't know where I am.


YES!


My enemies have lost sight of me! Time to continue what I was doing... what was I doing anyway? I honestly can't remember to tell you the truth; the chase had made me completely forget. It doesn't matter; I check my map to see where I was supposed to go. Yes now I remember! I was supposed to go and save this girl from the ones that were chasing me... oh god no. I really wish I didn't have to save her, I hate fighting a lot of people, and it gets so boring at times.


Soon enough I make my way to the outside of the place where the girl is being held prisoner, a castle that is huge in size and in capacity, lucky me though, there is only about fifty odd guys to kill in order to get inside. I notice that they have crossbows, hooray; I try my best to sneak by them along the drawbridge without their knowledge of me being there. No luck. They spot me from the top of the gatehouse and call for back-up, I run like a madman towards the gate as they shoot arrows at me, while running I was praying that I would make it before the gates closed.


SCORE!


The gates were open; they didn't have enough time to close them before I got through. As I stand in the courtyard I begin to hear the sound of armor clicking together as a group of men came towards me. I drew my sword, a sabre to be exact, and readied myself for a fight against my foes.  They come at me with numbers I could never hold on my own, I raise my sword above my head to swing at the first foe and with my surprise he was struck down by an arrow before I could strike. I turn to see an ally of mine standing on the curtain wall, hood pulled over his face to conceal his appearance from the enemy but not his smile; he descends from the walls and sprints towards me and draws his sword. He stands beside me and we nod at one another and ready ourselves for the attack. As we begin to fight I'm badly wounded, I was attacked from behind and now my shoulder releases blood every time I swing my sword, I ignore it though, the pain is nothing but numbness now and I must keep my mind set to my mission, I must stay focused. My ally, he stays close to me knowing that I'm injured and he begins to pull me out of battle, I re-enter it though every time he pushes me away, I'm not about to let him fight alone. My blood now stains both of our clothing, including the handle of my blade.


BANG!


A shot comes from outside the castle walls, we both look to see another one of our allies standing at the gate with a pistol in hand, "Go now! Get to the keep! That's where she is! We can hold them off!" The man rushes and jumps the nearest enemy and stabs them through their armor. We then see more of our allies descend from the walls of the castle and attack the enemies to buy us time. The man begins to shout again, "Now! Run! Climb the walls! It's the quickest way!" He then proceeds to shoot a foe point blank in the face, the blood and brain matter drains out of his body as he laid there motionless on the stone courtyard.


Running towards the wall of the castle's keep we don't encounter any enemies, our allies are trying their best to keep them at bay while we finish our mission. I begin to climb after my ally, my shoulder was killing me, but as we began to ascend the keep my hands begin to slip against the stones that made the tower due to the amount of blood that has coated them. I slip. I feel this sensation that I'm going to die, that I’m never going to have the adrenaline rush of being chased or of even chasing someone again. As I fall this jolt goes through my arm, I look up to see that my ally, the one that had saved me before has saved me once again in only hours of the first time. His bloody hand was clenched around my forearm and I grabbed the wall as he pulled me back up, "Don't worry, I've got your back." His face was covered in shadows but I knew for a fact he had a smirk on his face, as I pulled myself up more I nodded to thank him and then we continued the climb to save our damsel in distress.


We made it, we were finally at the top of the keep and we had the damsel in sights. I scrabbled through the window to get to her as fast as I could, I was out of breath and my legs wanted to give out but I pushed them and they began to burn. I was behind the girl, I put my hand on her should and gasped "We're here to save you!" I was happy, my mission was complete, the courtyard was clear and we had made our way to the damsel. From the tower we could hear our comrades cheering as we had conquered the castle, but back in the keep, as the girl was turning around I was thinking she was going to thank me, but something else happened...


BEEEEEEP!


Awoken so suddenly I was sitting up in my bed, hearing the insane beeping on a loop, I looked at the clock and rubbed my eyes the red numbers seemed to blur together. I had just played Assassin's Creed to the point I was dreaming about assassinating people and even saving people in castles in my dreams... I think it's about time I put the controller down for a bit... Later that is, I have to kill that b*****d Cesare first before he takes Rome for his own.

© 2011 Boredom-xD


Author's Note

Boredom-xD
So yes, this is my first submission here! This actually didn't happen to me though; I had a similar dream but not this extent. There will probably be some wording that will be awkward, but I can fix it or you can ignore it if you still understand what I mean hahaha.

Believe it or not but I took the picture that is being used for this story :'D

The concept of Assassin's Creed belongs to Ubisoft, I just had a messed up dream about it haha.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

LOL awesome, job there XDD
Now you are gonna have to tell me the dream you had :D
Damn that Cesare... Putting damsels in destress so your sorry butt has to save them XDD
Girl: BEEEEEEEPPP
Hey so you have a beard right? lol

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

haha i kno what u mean! i did something like this with a psp game that i had, i think xD its not on my profile, though! lol this was a very good interesting story! :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
2 Reviews
Added on March 3, 2011
Last Updated on March 4, 2011
Tags: Assassin's Creed, Dream, Obsession, Fantasy, Blood
Previous Versions

Author

Boredom-xD
Boredom-xD

Canada



About
FEEEEDDDDBBBAACCCKKKKK. I enjoy feedback, I really do, so if you stumble upon my page please and I truely say please review and or notify me of my mistakes! more..