Mistaken

Mistaken

A Story by Bosstales
"

Urban writing

"
"Ooooooou girl that n***a was suckin on my butt like it was a 🍇 pop sickle �'�"
"Biiiiiiiiih stfu!" Lacy listened intensely as her bff dropped the ☕️...
"Yeeeees cha the n***a so nasty every time I came he made sure to not spill a �'�.."
"Bahaaaa" lacy couldn't contain her laughter, Nessi was nasty and she loved every bit of her bff's close encounters..better than a Zane Novel..while she inhaled her swisher ⛽️
"Hold on fran somebody at my door...who is it!"
"ITS ME OPEN THE DOOR!" That boom based voice was none other than C-Mack, the love of her life.
"Ooooh b***h Ima call u back" CLICK promptly hanging up to prance her hips to the door.
Nessi couldn't enough of C-Mack, like she was addicted, nobody understood, not even her.
"Hey bae, why you back so...."before she could embrace her lover with a 😘 he brushed past her abruptly....
"So b***h I'm on 85 and somebody calls me about a got-damn post you done posted about me on fb!wtf I tell you about that s**t..?"
Apparently that was a rhetorical question, C stormed out the house slamming the door. Nessi stood in her living room astounded 😳 Nessi knew she fucked up. C-Mack was her lover and bf, but that n***a was her bread winner in the same token. C-Mack Saved Nessi and she knew it. She always tells him she couldn't repay him with her life, that's why she loves him so much. C-Mack really didn't mean to save the b***h, but s**t her p***y was A-1, the head was unbelievable, she neat cleans and cooks 🤷🏾‍♀️ s**t why not house the b***h, she even f***s wit a n***a kids�'�🏾
But what Nessi can't do is ruin C-Macks reputation, for f****n with a fb hood rat, or risk loosing his wife.
"Who tf called this n***a tho..?"�" Nessi scrolled under her post to see who reacted and could've ran their dick suckers...."b*****s be so the f**k worried bout Ness....let a bihhh live please..."
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
"Now wtf is it?" Nessi mumbled moving to answer the door.
Swinging the door open with an attitude, hands on her hips, she was staring at her probation officer. 😬 This wasn't a good visit at all.......... Pt.2
"Ms Banks you're currently being held with no bond..."
"Fa what!!! Y'all still ain't tellin me s**t 😤 n wtf am I doin in here? Send me to the county so I can use the phone!" Nessi hissed at the detectives.
"Missy if you calm down we air this thing out and then.."
"Then what mfka you gone leme go home...? Foh!! Send me to the JAIL!"
"No then u can tell me where your boyfriend is so he can answer to these list of charges we have for him."
"What charges...ya kno what f**k you!! Idk wtf y'all talkin bout but..."
"But..." Detective Stanley slammed a piece of paper on the counter. "But you posted on fb that he was just leaving your house at 10:45 pm. We have his car identified on Beattis Ford Rd at 11:00 where Gino was shot in the face! We know he did it ... so where is he?"
Nessi sat in silence. Wtf was going on? This bs has gone from a dirty UA to murder?! �'� F**k! He gone kill me Nessi thought to herself. The very second C-Mack got wind of what was ahead of him Nessi a*s was in trouble...and she knew it.
The two detectives were continuously shot down and sent Nessi to be booked in the jail.

"You have a prepaid collect call from...""Nessi"".. press 5 to continue..."
"Boo wyd down there" C-Mack worried.
"A fukn dirty urine for my po! But bae come get me these mfkas talkin reckless! REAL RECKLESS!! S**t ugly bae..." Nessi couldn't hold it in anymore. The 😭 were unlimited. C-Mack fixed every problem she's ever had since he's been around. Sumn told her he couldn't fix this. Damn it if she felt as if she'd loose the love of her life behind her big a*s mouth. 😩 Bae im calling Justo to come gt u now..u straight? Stop crying!" Little did C-Mack know that he would soon wana shed a tear 😢 or two himself.

"Ms Banks..one way!" The CO yelled across the pod. Nessi ran over to the sliding glass doors awaiting her release..downstairs C was parked waiting inhaling a cigarette on the phone.
"So what she say in there?" C asked otp �"�
"O ok. Baby girl solid nah, but Ima still f**k her up for posting this s**t on fb! I hate that bs! 😡 "
C noticed his doll faced cutie swaying her slim waist his way, hips so healthy he almost forgot he was mad at the b***h...🤦🏾‍♂️
Nessi ran to her giant super man and leaped into his arms. C-Mack standing 6'2" Nessi 5'1" his broad shoulders was her safe haven 😍
"Cmon man...witcha hard headed a*s...and tell me what's going on...u hungry ?" Pt.3
Yeah C-Mack was pissed..but this was something he could NEVER deny. Being mad could be on pause a sec✋🏾 Nasty Nessi knew how to cut up on the 🍆 �'�
C-Mack could barely control the wheel..the urge to bust in her �'�..keeping his eyes on the road instead of the back her head while she put her neck into it. The slurping sounds she made while making his shaft disappear in her mouth was a special talent that would buckle any grown a*s man at the knees.
C grabbed the back of Nessi's neck �'� he felt the pressure knowing his pipe was fina burst �'� Nessi bounced her wet mouth on and off his 🍆 messaging his nuts until he released in her mouth. They both loved every minute of it.
Nessi sat in the mirror licking her wet �'� adjusting herself while C lit the blunt.
"Talk to me mama..."
Nessi rattled off every event that happened in the interrogation room...she unknowingly apologized to him throughout her recap of events. C took a deep breath and pulled into the Bp.
WHOP! �'�🏾 WHOP! �'�🏾
Nessi curled into fetal position accepting every blow he threw. She felt As if her body would break 😣 y is he doing this 😩
"B***h! When I tell u s**t it's for your own good! Now I got these Crackas on my back cuz u wana broadcast everything to got damn fb! F**k a fb! WHOP �'�🏾 "Yo fb worth sending my black a*s up the road?"
Nessi shook her head cowering under her arms knees pressed to her forehead. Fear overwhelmed Nessi, C raised a lot of hell but has never laid a harming hand on her. Nessi didn't bother wiping her busted lip, or checking her swollen shut eye, 🤦🏾‍♂️ she fucked up.
"I shouldna sucked that n***a dick 🙅🏾" Nessi pouted to herself . 🙄 Nessi dealt with a lot of C-Macks attitude and rants, but physical...this s**t was too much.
C Mack reversed his white Dodge Challenger out of the pump to head home, not expecting Nessi to jump out the moving car and take off running 🏃🏾 �'�
"NESSI!!" C called after her watching her hair flow in the wind while she ran as if her life depended on it, through the parking lot, across the street, without looking back. C looked around to see people filming him..damn 🤦🏾‍♂️ did they see everything? "Bet it's gn b on fb in a .5 seconds" he muttered under his breath. "She better go the f**k home 😤
He planned on beating her there...

© 2017 Bosstales


Author's Note

Bosstales
I think it could be more exciting

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Please give me feedback and let me know if you want to know what's next

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

146 Views
1 Review
Added on June 4, 2017
Last Updated on June 4, 2017

Author

Bosstales
Bosstales

Charlotte , NC