Please don't go...

Please don't go...

A Story by Bradley
"

Extract from a book I'll never write

"
"You can't die, you just can't! I still need you here, I need you I need you I need you! Why is life so unfair!" she screamed, banging her fists on the hospital bed. He slowly moved his hand, growing weaker by the second, towards her and intertwined his fingers with her. "Listen to me Lily " he said, as he took a deep breath in and exhaled "I am still, and will forever be, here. I have only slipped into the next room, nothing has happened. Everything remains exactly the way it is. Whatever we are to eachother, that we still are. Play, smile and laugh as you always have. Laugh as we have always laughed at the little jokes we enjoyed. What is death but an accident? Why should I be out of mind because I am out of sight? I am just waiting for you, somewhere, for you to come and find me, so we can be together again. It's a big game of hide and seek, take your time to find me, explore every hiding place and make sure to double check! When you come across where I'm hiding, make sure you tell me about every place you've been, and we shall laugh and smile together. I love you, I lov....."

© 2017 Bradley


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on August 21, 2017
Last Updated on August 21, 2017
Tags: Life, death, dying, live

Author