I cry

I cry

A Poem by Anynomus
"

a sad poem

"

I cry. I am hurting deep inside. People have no souls. The hurtful words and slandering tounges slice wounds in my heart. They, at least, are better than the hurt at home. The physical hurt. The hand slapping across my face, the cane cracking across my back, the angry words pounded in my ears. The reek of alcohol, blown into my face as the hurting begins again. I cry, i am bruised and bleeding, but i must go to school. They make fun of me agian, hurtful words, haughty glances, snickers behind my back as i walk through the hall, i would take this for the rest of my life over what would happen after the bell rang, after i walked down our street, after i opened the front door upon my own personal hell. Today was worse, he had a knife, he yelled and punched for a while but then that got boring i guess and he grabbed the knife and slit my throat. He left me to die, no fatherly help or im sorry no remorse at all, he just left. and let me die, and i did.

© 2009 Anynomus


Author's Note

Anynomus
Ignore the grammar/ spelling problems

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

awwww... This was sad :( Well written, yes, but really sad... I loved it, in a sad way.. lol. Keep writing!! :)

--Sid

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

298 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 20, 2009

Author

Anynomus
Anynomus

NOT TELLING



About
I love to write but i choose to remain anynomus . LOVES FREDDY KRUGER!!!! more..

Writing
The Incedent The Incedent

A Chapter by Anynomus