Our Lovely Friends

Our Lovely Friends

A Story by BrendaThoms
"

A little story about wonderful animals that became our friends. Everyone deserves to have a true friend who can appear to be your own dog.

"

Does anyone still believe that people are the kings of the planet? I am more than sure that all of us can learn from animals to be wise, careful and responsible.

There is a well-known saying that "the dog is a man's friend". It is absolutely true. I am the owner of two and every day I wonder how much clever they are. I found one of them just in the street and now I have the most faithful friend.

Some time earlier I did not believe the animals can smile. If only you can see how is Muchy smiling when she sees me! Unlike humans, dogs always remember the good things you do for them and never betray. It does not matter to them who you are, they love and appreciate you.

Finally, I would like to say that all animals are skillful, so if you hesitate if to have a pet or not the answer should be "yes"!

© 2016 BrendaThoms


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on December 28, 2016
Last Updated on December 28, 2016
Tags: Friends, animals, dog, faithful

Author

BrendaThoms
BrendaThoms

Los Angeles, CA



About
My name is Brenda, I am the writing tutor, writer and editor. It is always great to learn something new and help others. more..