Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Thuders shadow

Thuders shadow

A Story by Slowerthanlife
"

I havnt finshed it dont think i will but its a start.

"

Thunders Shadow

Introduction

She rode hard knowing that is she couldn’t out run them this could be her last ride. Thunder was just getting to know the ground and he was already flying. If they caught her and found out she was a girl they would kill her. Thunder veered left and jumped a log. They were losing them.  After a little bit they were completely out of site. She slowed Thunder to a walk and patted his sweat covered neck. “Good boy”. He snorted approval. She turned him towards the tournament grounds. “Come on we have a game to win”. He screamed, reared and galloped towards the tents.

Chapter 1

          The man saw the boyish looking figure. His helmet covered his face but the red knight knew this would be easy. He trotted his mare up to the post. The boy’s horse was wild but he had easy control of him.

          She ran thunder at the knight. Thunder snorted at the mare as he approached.  She aimed her javelin at his head. In her mind everything slowed down. She saw his javelin went for her head. She waited till the last minute and ducked. Her javelin hit its make and sent him flying. She slowed Thunder and patted his neck. He snorted and threw his head throwing sweat off his glissading ashy colored coat. She dismounted and walked to the red knight on the ground. She made her voice as boyish as possible “I will not take your horse but remember don’t underestimate the small.” She turned and remounted Thunder. She kicked him into a gallop.

         

© 2015 Slowerthanlife


Author's Note

Slowerthanlife
Not very good dont like thins story i have more but dont think its very good

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
Added on October 23, 2015
Last Updated on October 23, 2015
Tags: horses, love, teens

Author

Slowerthanlife
Slowerthanlife

San diego, CA



About
Just like to write not good at it but i try. more..

Writing