-dear Roy - 1

-dear Roy - 1

A Story by Bri3Marie
"

How I cope with the heartbreak you left behind

"
Dear Roy,
Last night I saw you in my dreams. At first I didn't recognize you but as soon as you shot me that smile you'd always brightened my day with I knew it was you. You held me in your arms and kissed me like you were still apart of my life. I got to pick on you like I always did and even got to piss you off some (heehee). Something was off though. Even though you tried to cover your worried deep blue eyes with your jet black hair, I could see that something was bothering you. I tried asking what was wrong but you'd insisted that everything was alright and covered the issue up with a smile. I had forgotten how much you could control me with that smile, how drunk your touch made me feel, how crazy your lips drove me, and how much your presence lifted me. When I started to wake up you pulled away and reminded me that you're always there even when I can't see you. "I loved you then, I love you still, forever and always," you said and waited for me to finish. I woke up. "I always will." I whispered. When I started to get up I could still feel your arms around me and even as I drank my morning coffee, I could feel your whispers against my ear. As I sit here now typing away on my computer, I can feel you beside me, looking over me. You know that I love you still even though you've left to go so far away. 


                                                                                                                          Forever Yours,
                                                                                                                                  Bri

© 2015 Bri3Marie


Author's Note

Bri3Marie
ignore grammar please ^-^ commas are not my strong suit

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on June 23, 2015
Last Updated on June 23, 2015

Author

Bri3Marie
Bri3Marie

Richmond, VA



About
I'm just a low life teenager trying to be heard. more..

Writing