Just Parts Of A Song I'm Putting Together

Just Parts Of A Song I'm Putting Together

A Poem by BriannaBionic!
"

I plan on putting these into a song one day soon.

"

It’s true; ill confess, without you, I’m a mess.

Just know, I love you, and I long for you to say, “I love you too”.

You’re the most amazing person I’ve ever met, on that id even place a bet.

I only want to be with you, (don’t know what to write here.)

I’m like a panda and you’re my bamboo, I’ll always have a need for you.

We used to be in love, everything was peaceful like a dove.

I miss you more than I like to admit, and a screwed up way more than a bit.

You added a chapter into my life story; you added to it so much glory.

My feelings for you are hard to express, but that doesn’t mean I love you any less.

© 2010 BriannaBionic!


Author's Note

BriannaBionic!
Please review. But I don't want any help finishing. It's important that this all comes from me.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

okay, really good, but think of a poem as a story. do every other line of a story rhyme? no, so for it to be poem it doesn't necissarily have to rhyme. It really takes away because it seems like you're TRYING to rhyme. Its different if it comes more naturally.
-ZoomZoom *.*

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
. oh, how intense ... this is such a heart-warming piece of poetry ...


Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 11, 2010
Last Updated on November 11, 2010