My Phenomenal Brother

My Phenomenal Brother

A Poem by BriceWellz
"

The Truth Lies Within being true to your self is the only way to live

"

My Phenomenal Brother

 

 

My Phenomenal Brother magnify

My Phenomenal brother my man come true , I have come to find out another man was loving you, You presented your self as a man worthy to be praise,lifting your hands to God and worshiping through out your days.

Telling me how our love was true and nothing and no one could take me away from you. You have deceit working within your heart .... telling me lies from the very start.

And now I'm still within my soul ... reaching out to God to feel this whole, you took a way my faith in man you see, by remember all the lies you told me.

So I called on the God to set me free,I guess everybody playes the fool even me.

 

 

© 2008 BriceWellz


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I had to stand up after reading this !! I know what your feeling as I have been recently betrayed by my husband. He lieed, cheated and made me believe in him. Now I question all mens intentions. But I look to God who I know has a new and better plan for me. And i know he has one for you too. Great write, thanks for sharing : )

Posted 16 Years Ago


Wow, I'm not sure if this is about deceit, homosexuality, denial or homophobia. It sounds hate filled, using faith as a shoulder against which to perch the rifle. It caught my attention but left me wondering what it all meant. Powerful.

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
2 Reviews
Added on March 31, 2008
Last Updated on April 1, 2008

Author

BriceWellz
BriceWellz

Philadelphia, PA



About
Biography Brice was born and raised in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania where she currently resides with her 2 children and grand daughter. She discovered .. more..

Writing
The Flesh The Flesh

A Poem by BriceWellz