I'm Sorry

I'm Sorry

A Story by BrokenAngel

I look at you and I see myself. And I know you better than anyone else. At least I thought I did. I messed up it's all I ever do. I tried to tell you but you wouldn't listen. I ended up getting hurt this time. I thought I was the one that was trying to protect you from me. I never thought that you trying to protect me from myself would end up getting me hurt. It seems like your shutting me out, and I have no clue how to deal with it. I never wanted to lose you and it seems like that is the exact thing I did. I should have never trusted myself with this. I knew I would screw it up, but I never thought it would be so easy for you to shut me out. I guess that’s what hurts the most. Knowing that I’m not good enough for you because you can do a lot better than me. I let myself live a dream again, and that dream shattered in an instant the moment I picked up that first drink. The demons are coming to get me again. I can't deal with the nightmares anymore. I’m sorry for not being the strong person everyone thought I was.  


© 2016 BrokenAngel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

93 Views
Added on January 24, 2016
Last Updated on January 24, 2016

Author

BrokenAngel
BrokenAngel

CO



About
All the things I write are going to basically be Journals of some sort. I write to let everything out before I explode. Review my writings, comment on them. I would love the feed back more..

Writing
Fear Fear

A Story by BrokenAngel