Darkness Falls

Darkness Falls

A Poem by Vampire Heart
"

It's a poem I wrote for my grandpa when he died.

"

I look to the night sky hoping, wishing that someday you will come back to me. I stare to the beautiful bright moon, I cry wanting to know why your no longer with me, Why has your spirit, Your voice and your love fade away with time

.
Living without you, Living alone the world seems so cold. I try to be strong, to be bold for those who are weaker then I, but I to am afraid I am a weak soul. Someday I may find you, I will break the chains that hold your darkest nightmare I will take your place in this treched despair and sorrow.


I will follow my path to my horriible destiny, to spend enternity damned and condemed to the hands of darkness. It has been so long since I have shown you my love, Well now I shall send the doves to the sky to give you the white rose that holds my love.


I saw your strengthas you held on. I miss you and I will always remember you. My heart calls for you, my soul weeps for you. My spirit searches for you. It may be to late to tell you I love you but I shall find you and take your place in the shadows and the depths of darkness and I will set you free.

© 2009 Vampire Heart


Author's Note

Vampire Heart
Tell me what you think! I'm always up for opinions.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

It was so nice to read this poem, so full of honesty, emotion, imagery and memories. It makes it so that the reader could be saying it himself.

Posted 15 Years Ago


Wow...really heavy. Really good imagery. One thing I'd think about is the format. It's not exactly poem-ish. But, interesting writing overall.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

128 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 2, 2009

Author

Vampire Heart
Vampire Heart

In the dark rehlms of my mind. Reaching the highpoint of my insanity. (van nuys), CA



About
I'm very unpredictable...Not many people can figure me out. I'm calm and laid back and I never start problems with people unless they start something with me. I try to please everyone around me but so.. more..

Writing