Nonsense

Nonsense

A Story by Brook
"

Doesn't hurt at all.

"
Love is fulfilling, and uplifting. it makes you smile, when you are down. it like, completes you really. Everyone wants to be loved. Even just love from your family feels amazing. Love is so much more than movies, and books. I mean, yes it's not as perfect as in the movies and books. Love has flaws, as well as people. It's beautiful, but has the power to destroy you too. Love can last forever, as long as two people really are in love with one another, and are willing to fight through the bad times, to get back to the good. You can't expect love to work if you're going to walk away at the first sign of trouble. My great aunt, and my uncle met when they were 16, they married when they were 17. I see them together now, and it's beautiful. They're just still the same. They're old, but they still love one another you can see. They still fight, but that doesn't mean anything. They're not like the old couples people talk about, they're realistic. They argue more than say i love you, they ignore one another, more than they talk etc. But it's life. Just having one another, means they're happy. They don't need to say i love you every second, they've been together for over 20 years, they know already. Love is beautiful, and yes it has it's pain, but it's mostly beauty. Love doesn't hurt at all.

© 2014 Brook


Author's Note

Brook
I was talking about love with a friend, and i just completely went over board. I thought i'd share it, because i don't know. I guess i like it. So enjoy, share your opinions if you like.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Welcome to the Club of Optimists, my friend( in case you're wondering, I'm the chairman :P). I loved this! Every word you wrote was very true. What captured my attention was "Love has flaws". Indeed it does. It's beauty lies in the imperfections. Great writing, Brookly :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Brook

10 Years Ago

Hello Mr. Chairman. :')
Thank you Devesh!
This comment has been deleted by the poster.
Devesh

10 Years Ago

Hullo! :P You're welcome :)
only 20 years? Hmmm maybe the math isn't adding up in my head.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Brook

10 Years Ago

It says over 20 years, so more.
I wasn't sure how much, so i estimated.
Cory Barrett

10 Years Ago

A happy thought either way!
I like the ideas you have on love and how you see it. Unfortunately, love can be painful and be jaded, but it is all worth it when you find true love! :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Brook

10 Years Ago

Thank you, Christian.

2
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

426 Views
13 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 1, 2014
Last Updated on May 1, 2014

Author

Brook
Brook

Birmingham, United Kingdom



About
I enjoy writing a lot, and i aspire to be a journalist. I'm happy to receive feedback, especially if it's about grammar. I come online when i have time. I have a blog also, where i write about stu.. more..

Writing
That Feelings That Feelings

A Poem by Brook


Untitled #2 Untitled #2

A Poem by Brook



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


MY PRETTY HAIR MY PRETTY HAIR

A Poem by Sky