Be Hunted.

Be Hunted.

A Poem by Cosmic Dreamer
"

Just some feeling that one had at a tough time.

"

What is this thing,this being, that feels the need to attack me. Hunt me like a savage beast with no humanity. When Im just trying to find my place among thee. And while doing so losing the rest of my sanity. Fighting to keep breathing, to keep head up. Not to be beatin. What more must I do to keep you from leading, so I can stop my greiving. Getting tired. Weak from all the pulling. Just so I can feel.. Numb from the crying and heart breaking. Im pleading for my  life with good reason. Its not just me your hurting, cant you see. Im screaming to break free. For 3 that need me. And a man who must have me. Damn I want my family SO LET ME BE. STOP HUNTING ME. I WANT TO BE FREE .

© 2011 Cosmic Dreamer


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Life itself hunts us everyday and puts us through it's tests...yeah it's a b***h for sure but if you don't let it beat you, but instead learn from it's beatings, it will be your day to come that you will be the one teaching what you learned to those who felt just as you do today...still I am learning.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

227 Views
1 Review
Added on October 13, 2011
Last Updated on October 13, 2011

Author

Cosmic Dreamer
Cosmic Dreamer

Rochester, NY



About
Love and need music and lyrics. Love Poetry and Romance. Enjoy reading whatever interests me. Love the art of dance and being able to speak through it. Haveing the freedom of sharring it. Writing what.. more..

Writing