The War

The War

A Story by BrynnaW.
"

It happened but not exactly like this so Fiction or Non Fiction?

"
    There were bodies scattered on the desert floor. All died from a gun shot or a grenade. I was one of the few survivors. My M-4 hung loosely in my hand as I walked toward my friend. He clutched his side where a bullet had shot him. His desperate cries brought tears to my eyes but I could not help him. The bullet was causing him to bleed out and not even plugging it would help because he had already lost too much blood. My friend grabbed my hand and told me to fight, to fight and not back down. We had lost something. Freedom. It was taken away from us months ago and we were still fighting to get it back. I left my friend and shielded my eyes from the sandy wind. I couldn't tell if anyone was in front of me so I began to shoot my gun wildly. A reply was received from somewhere. The reply was a bullet to my chest. I never got to see who had shot me but the person that had opened fire on me was one of the few survivors that were on my side. He couldn't see me and he didn't want to get killed. He apologized several times to my limp body but I could give no forgiveness. Eventually, he left my body and continued to fight The Great War.

© 2011 BrynnaW.


Author's Note

BrynnaW.
I dont't know... I am writing a war story and I thought I should write a short one too. So I hoped you liked it! :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

A detailed wonderful work. Well done.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Many great detailed things but you smash them!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 21, 2011
Last Updated on June 27, 2011

Author

BrynnaW.
BrynnaW.

My New Home, OR



About
My name is Brynna Wynne Wiley. Aka: BrynnaW. I'm supposed to tell all about myself right here but... I've done that before. Now, it's just about the writing. more..

Writing
Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


Mute Mute

A Poem by BrynnaW.


The Circus The Circus

A Story by BrynnaW.