I breathe you in

I breathe you in

A Poem by Bsannn

As this unbreachable passion consumes my body, your essence flows through my veins like flooded waters and I’m drowning in what seems to be euphoria. I trace the seams of your skin with the softest touch, making sure that there isn’t even the smallest part of you that goes unscathed. I listen to you breathe like you’re suffocating with pleasure, trying to catch your next breath, but it only gets harder and harder. I feel your heart beat in your fingertips as you run your hands down my stomach. Your stare says it all. With every touch, your eyes roll deeper back into your head as if you were staring into your mind, trying to comprehend all of the thoughts of what will happen next. This passion has consumed you as well, and in the midst of it all, we find the intimacy that we’ve been longing for from someone who we thought we’d never seem to find. In this moment I found the balance between my reality and my fantasy, I found serenity. And it’s with you that i have found true happiness with. this is the perfect mix of lust and love, we are the perfect mix of chaos and order. so breathe in deep, breathe me in as i breathe you in, and as our souls intwine like the harmonic voices of angels, we will become what no one else has ever been, we will become infinite. 

© 2012 Bsannn


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was one long thought to paper... I have to say this would read better broken into stanzas... the impact you want to convey to the reader... and take in the words for what they are worth...

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2720 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 2, 2012
Last Updated on December 2, 2012

Author

Bsannn
Bsannn

unknown, NJ



About
What's up internet? I'm currently 22years old and find inspiration from almost everywhere. I started writing not too long ago and relatively new at sharing my feelings. Most of my writings are just li.. more..

Writing
Distant Distant

A Poem by Bsannn