Pain

Pain

A Poem by Bsannn

The storm clouds darken my skies and block the sun from my hopeful eyes. This rain falls like acid that burns right through my skin and pierces my heart. Every ounce of pain is lodged in my throat and no matter how loud I scream, you still don’t hear me. Was this ever real? Were we ever real? I know it’s wrong of me to make presumptions, but were you falsifying this remarkable beauty we shared? I can’t tell. What I had thought i felt, what we shared, was it all a lie? All I see, all I hear, all I feel is betrayal. You speak the softest words with a voice of innocence, but your eyes tell a different story. As for my heart, you’ve left it dead and lying on the floor. I’ll do my best to save face and move past this unbearable cataclysmic breakdown, but I’m not sure if I will make it out of this alive. Can someone, anyone, please save me from this darkness? Rid these clouds from my life, take away this pain I feel in my chest where my heart once was. This chain around my neck may say that I am unbreakable, but this faded memory of love proves otherwise. So take the knife out of my back and carve a hole in my chest. Put what is left of the shattered heart I gave you back where it belongs and etch your name off of it. I made a mistake giving it to you, I made a mistake falling for you, now I’ll pay for my mistakes for the rest of my life. This pain is what you promised we’d be, this pain is forever.

© 2012 Bsannn


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I liked this one...really grabs you as the reader...just the format is a bit hard to read the way you put this in one long paragraph...

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1875 Views
1 Review
Added on December 2, 2012
Last Updated on December 2, 2012

Author

Bsannn
Bsannn

unknown, NJ



About
What's up internet? I'm currently 22years old and find inspiration from almost everywhere. I started writing not too long ago and relatively new at sharing my feelings. Most of my writings are just li.. more..

Writing
Distant Distant

A Poem by Bsannn