Stare

Stare

A Poem by Bsannn

I lose myself in the pale blue skyline of your eyes. You ask me why I look at you that way and I can’t describe it. You’re like those paintings in art studios, you know, the ones that people pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for? To some people, it looks like paint strewn about this plain white canvas, but to the one who buys it, they see the perfection and beauty that the artist is trying to portray. I see the beauty of the colors, the smallest details, the fine lines, the intricacies, the emotion that’s in plain sight for everyone to see, but no one actually stops to sit down and look at you. The colors represent the path you’ve walked, the mixtures represent the heartbreaks you’ve been through. The details show the beauty in your eyes, the shine of your smile and the hope hidden behind this scarred heart. The fine lines represent the curvatures and contours of your body, every inch of lustrous beauty and appeal that brings the strongest man to his knees. The intricacies bring about this unworldly beauty of the person you are, the attraction on such a personal level is something no one has ever truly experienced. All of this puts the emotion of the artist into perspective. You’ve been hurt, but you haven’t given up. You’re scared, but you fight anyways. I stare because I’m so intrigued, so fascinated by you, not only physically, but emotionally and personally as well. You’ve got an allure that no other person has, you’re a book that never ends and I want to be never ending, with you.

© 2012 Bsannn


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

this is beautiful.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

2365 Views
1 Review
Added on December 2, 2012
Last Updated on December 2, 2012

Author

Bsannn
Bsannn

unknown, NJ



About
What's up internet? I'm currently 22years old and find inspiration from almost everywhere. I started writing not too long ago and relatively new at sharing my feelings. Most of my writings are just li.. more..

Writing
Distant Distant

A Poem by Bsannn