Survival

Survival

A Story by EshaA

Have you ever been dead, not wounded and hurt, but dead to the point of no return? I have been there and came back. And you would be lying if You said you have'nt.

Have you ever lost a part of you when the truth you knew became a lie?
You believed in somebody and when their mask of attractive lies came off revealing ugly truths, it killed you.

Did you not bleed when the ones you held closest to you, stabbed you in your back looking straight in your eyes?

Did you not die when the world you made around you crumbled like a castle of cards?

Fact is we build a web of lies around us "Fantasy world" and wait for them to come true. We live in the hope for the truth to change and yet we know that it never would.

And though we die a thousand deaths and continue to live our ruined lives, there lies our greatest gift - SURVIVAL.

© 2016 EshaA


Author's Note

EshaA
Please ignore grammatical errors.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Survive, and we do. We meet many hurdles on our journey through life.We grow stronger through the breaks. Much truth in what you have eloquently penned here EshaA. All good wishes.

Chris

Posted 6 Months Ago


this so beautifully written... you have a good pen.

Posted 6 Years Ago


EshaA

6 Years Ago

Thanks a lot...

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

382 Views
2 Reviews
Added on July 15, 2016
Last Updated on July 15, 2016
Tags: Survival, death, love, relationship, broken trust

Author

EshaA
EshaA

Delhi, Delhi, India



About
Im a woman lost in my own dark world and loving every bit of it. An avid traveller. Love to write poetry and short tales about love and relationships. Words come out on paper when the heart is deep in.. more..

Writing
Letting go Letting go

A Story by EshaA