Morning beauty

Morning beauty

A Story by O Bubbly_snowflake *
"

Prose

"
The soft strands of sunlight pored through the window, streaking my face and forcing me out of my serene dream. My eyes were heavy, but with a few blinks I was awake, lost in the dream that is now becoming a faint memory. I lifted my head scanning up the royal printed wallpaper, trying to recollect the missing pieces of my dream from just moments ago. The cream ceiling was now becoming more visible along with the melodies of the morning birds. Each bird, singing its own tune, yet mixing with one another in synchronization. I sighed as I longed to find the last piece of my memory, fell back onto the bed.
The soft bed was inviting, but I felt a warm breeze on my right, and it began to paint a faint smile on my face. I slowly turned, cautiously, being careful not to wake up the charming soul that lay next to me. A lock of hair fell in my sight, trying to separate me from what seemed like artwork, yet more real, more unique. I pushed it a side and tucked it behind my ear, taking in the perfect posture that lay next to me, so still, his breathing was so even and perfect that it sank into me as a soothing tune. His flawless skin was just centimeters away from my hand, almost glowing in the morning light. Each part of his face was so perfect and so defined that I couldn’t seem to take my eyes of his face. His luminous eyes, peculiarly smooth skin, hair so soft with his small curls just falling onto his forehead defining its dark texture contrasting his fair skin. My eyes traced his face trying to find a flaw, but my eyes froze at the gaze of his slender cherry lips. I lay there, just watching him, blown away by his perfection. I raised my head on to my elbow accepting defeat and leaned in towards him, slowly; our lips touched sending a small, but powerful buzz through me. His touch was warm and soft; it was comfortable, just like I hoped it would be. Everything seemed to have lost its pace, the birds, the time, my heart. But yet they his heart and mine seemed to have formed a bond entwined in some sort puzzle waiting to be finished. As I lost my self in his touch, I realized I found my final piece. I found him smiling, his lips curled as he returned my kiss, not pressuring me, but comforting me in his touch.

© 2010 O Bubbly_snowflake *


Author's Note

O Bubbly_snowflake *
This might sound really fake, as it was supposed to be my take on what my friend dreamt of...so....sorry about the forced description in some parts. I tried to put myself there as best I could

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
Added on February 24, 2010
Last Updated on February 24, 2010

Author

O Bubbly_snowflake *
O Bubbly_snowflake *

Auckland, New Zealand



About
Expressively speechless. Photogenically blind. Contently lost in the storm of adolescence. I'm a 15 year old girl (so still in school! ^^), and I love to write. (obviously!) I was born in India, an.. more..

Writing