Think & Grow Aware

Think & Grow Aware

A Story by Bullion Grey
"

Thoughts on lack and much....

"
Think and grow Aware.......

People always chat about getting more, having more, being younger or having some luxury. Thats fine for the huddled masses I guess. For the most part I have knowledge of a greater wealth.

Thinking of whats missing/not available is a confirmation of lack. The constant engagment of thoughts of lack can sometimes bring a greater consciousness of awareness of lack. And it is so unneeded by most.

What I discovered is that we are insanely rich beyond understanding. We are so wealthy in just our own ability to think and create that it seldom is recognized. I am filled with gratitude for just what the Unnameable One has bestowed on our world, soil and life.

Being in this embarrassment of riches allows for the useful brand of thinking. That is Creative Thinking and Imaginative Engagement.

If there is boundless energy in our
Youniverse, it stands to reason that we are the participants in that wealth.

If I decide I want/need something, I can call it forth from Mystery, or consult with Mystery to see what might be a better focus.

In these last few years it has become clear that Youniverse isn't alll taken in by my need or want....Youniverse is focused on creating new and developing established things. (just a thought)

So a few years ago I stopped asking for things and focus on what the Youniverse share's with me.

It occured to me that if the Youniverse maintains highly specialized and exact mathmatics too keep the Solar System working It must have an interest in our speck of existance.

Why would Mystery call you or I forth for no reason?

I venture to say, that would be uncharacteristic of Youniverse, in my observations. But what are we here to be, experience or do? Answer: Expand Awareness.

Thats right. We are here to grow and enrich our spirits and brains to the point that we are so aware we can look at a leaf and get the message the leaf has for us. We can see a need and provide solution for it without need/concern of reward....that is hard for people who beLiEve the Lie that they must "achieve" "be somebody" "have fame & fortune". I know many will not like this or even beLieve it. Thats ok.

But with this board filled with so many who voice their lack of whatever and those who are selling whatever, it was a good thing to mention.

Think & Grow Aware is the message that we all need to see, understand and know. Once we seek Awareness Expansion everything else seems extra....with a growing awareness we start to not need/want more $, more fame, more fortune or whatever the illusion. And with the focus on growing Awareness we become friends of the Youniverse, and the Youniverse becomes friend's with us.

Pray about this message and see if it rings true with your awareness, if it does - try and develop it.

In solidarity of Creation,
Bullion Grey
imaginateur
www.bulliongrey.com

"When one can approach Mystery without using questions,
a new perspective evolves that doesn't include questions,
just Presense." DBGrey

© 2013 Bullion Grey


Author's Note

Bullion Grey
Anything....

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I loved this, my brother showed it to me. You're a great writer, and I love the concept of just living as one in the universe instead of living solidly alongside it...

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 17, 2013
Last Updated on October 17, 2013
Tags: Bullion, grey, like, write, mind

Author

Bullion Grey
Bullion Grey

Riverside, CA



About
Well, lets see....ah, enjoy creative work in word, note and form...from a Mystery thrust into this Mystery (we call Life), and don't know what is what. I like to learn, create, build and Brainstorm. I.. more..

Writing
Dryland Dryland

A Story by Bullion Grey