Kitten Commando

Kitten Commando

A Story by Broken Hearted Faux
"

xD Just a fun play with kittens

"

Kitten Commando

By: Lexy House

 

He managed to pull through with tummy growling and paws numb from the cold tile floor. Sadly, the adventure to his food bowl was in vain; the blue bowl lying on the tiles empty alongside its white, water bowl companion. He licked his lips, mewling as he pawed at the ice cold water, shivering.

Where was his master?

Glancing around, he tasted the kitchen air, purring when he caught the fresh scent of his master towards the hallway. Pushing himself towards the direction, he dragged his numb paws to the warm carpet, taking a moment to flex his claws into the soft texture.

Sweeping his tail side to side, he debated on whether or not to proceed or curl up on the back of the couch in the sunlight for a nap. His tummy swung the debate into proceeding as it growled and he mewled, clawing the carpet one last time before carrying on.

His back fur brushing against the glass of the coffee table, he swerved around the legs, rubbing his face against them as he made his way to the bedroom. Finally able to feel his paws, he purred happily all the way to the doorway, till he stopped.

There laid master's mutt; the golden retriever. Though the dog was reaching his adulthood, the mutt was large in size, sleeping beside the master's bed. Half of the sheets and blankets hung roughly off the side of the bed, exposing the master's leg and foot in the morning sunlight.

Bristling, he padded quietly across the carpet towards the bed.

You can do this, Commando. A mutt is no challenge for you.

Throwing himself onto the bed, his fur tickled his master's foot, causing the human to roll over, knocking the kitten back onto the floor. He squeaked as he landed on all fours onto the golden retriever.

Woofing and barking, the yellow mutt picked itself up, shaking its fur while yawning. Commando froze, staring up at the large animal above him. Trembling in fear, he picked himself up off the floor, and scrambled through the doorway, the dog chasing him with its tail wagging.

I have to outrun this mutt...

Scrambling up the curtains, he mewled again, the dog barking at him from below. He aimed, launching himself off and onto the dog's muzzle. The mutt whimpered, throwing him off and onto the couch, padding out the doggy door to the back yard.

Commando jumped up in victory, jumping off the couch back onto the carpet. Swishing his tail, he proudly walked towards the bedroom once again, purring. The tiny black kitten tried yet again to climb up the tower of sheets and blankets, pulling himself up with all the strength he could muster.

Finally! He had reached his destination.

Mission accomplished!

Positioning himself on his master's chest, he purred, pulling back his hind legs and lied close to his chest, arching himself like a spring.

Target sighted and locked. Proceed with butt wiggle...

And...

Pounce!

© 2013 Broken Hearted Faux


Author's Note

Broken Hearted Faux
R&R are appreciated :) Thanks!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

That was very cute. :3
Um. I think "vein" should be "vain" but, other than that, perfectly written and adorable.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Broken Hearted Faux

10 Years Ago

Fixed it! :D

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
1 Review
Added on November 12, 2013
Last Updated on November 12, 2013

Author

Broken Hearted Faux
Broken Hearted Faux

Salt Lake City, UT



About
Hello, the name's Lexy I've been on and off from Writerscafe between life and inspiration. I was once a dedicated writer, always with a pencil in my hand and a notebook by my side no matter whe.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Broken Hearted Faux