Frosty Morning

Frosty Morning

A Story by Broken Hearted Faux

Squeezing her hand, I used the other to hide my yawn. On the corner of my eye, I caught Izzy’s smile and had to smile back. She tucked our hands deep into her coat pocket.

I closed my eyes and leaned against her. I felt her arms wrap around me as the bus came. She curried her face in my neck, and breathed me in.

“I love you” She whispered.

I cooed, eyes still closed as her arms tightened. “And I to you.”

Opening my eyes, I caught her smile and kissed her nose lightly. It was cold, so I cupped my hand around it, hoping my mitten would warm it up.

She removed my mitten and placed my palm against her cheek, leaning into it. Then, she tucked her hand into mine and kissed each finger.

“Mmm.” I hummed, closing my eyes. “Warm.”

She chuckled lightly against my neck. “You are.”

The bus pulled up and the door opened. Kids stared at us as we entered; Izzy finally let me go and held my hand as we walked the isle.

She chose a seat, and pulled me with her, onto her lap. She cuddled me, breathing me in again. I leaned into her and rested my head on her shoulder.

My eyes drooped and I yawned. “Too early.” I whispered.

She laughed quietly, causing my head to bounce some.

“Dun laugh.” I buried my face in her shoulder, smiling. “I is not funny.”

She purred. “Not funny, cute.”

She ran her fingers through my hair, and I kissed her fingertips as they moved by. She smiled and stared into my eyes. I stared back, lost in the dark depths.

“I love you, so much.” She cupped my face.

I set my forehead against hers. “I love you more.”

“Nu uh.” She smirked.

“Yeah huh.” I teased.

“No she kissed me hard. “No way.” She whispered on my lips.

I kissed her neck gently and sucked at her jaw. “Yes.”

She cooed and held me tight against her. Nibbled my bottom lip. “No.”

I purred. “Okay. You win.”

“Yay.” She rubbed her nose on mine. “I win.”

© 2011 Broken Hearted Faux


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I wiiin!!!! :D
love this story :3

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is a sweet story...a loving moment between two characters. Very nice. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


The story is superduper cute, i love it!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I always win, love

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on November 29, 2011
Last Updated on November 29, 2011

Author

Broken Hearted Faux
Broken Hearted Faux

Salt Lake City, UT



About
Hello, the name's Lexy I've been on and off from Writerscafe between life and inspiration. I was once a dedicated writer, always with a pencil in my hand and a notebook by my side no matter whe.. more..

Writing
1 1

A Chapter by Broken Hearted Faux