5 years update

5 years update

A Story by CC Faye

Hello guys.
Omg, I have completely forgotten about this site. I was cleaning up my emails, and was going to unsubscribe, but I found out about this.

I am completely blown away from the massive support, and lot of messages and reviews from Blind Tails.

To be honest, unfortunately I didn't continued my writing journey. But rest assured that Blind Tails is completed. A long time ago. 

I also remembered that I posted the chapters before, but the site was pulled down. I am completely sorry.

I also can't remember what happened to Blind Tails, haha I only remembered that I changed the name.

Currently now 5, I am a start up graphic designer and a social media manager for online coaches.

I remembered that I left the writing world, and didn't realized it's been 5 years! As I was not active on using this site anymore.

Let's stay in touch.

My facebook page is: www.facebook.com/ccfaye17
IG: www.instagram.com/ccfayedigital

I am really blown away, like totally. I felt so bad for leaving you guys hanging and not active. And looking back 4-5 years ago, I realized a lot of flashbacks in my life and how I grew to this situation today.

For Blind Tails, I'll look for a wattpad site, and post it there since I'm really not active on writing stories anymore T-T I promise I'll send another update here about the link to the website.

Love ya all :D

© 2020 CC Faye


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

36 Views
Added on December 30, 2020
Last Updated on December 30, 2020

Author

CC Faye
CC Faye

Philippines



About
CC Faye is living in the Philippines. She is a manga visual artist, a freelance writer and a self-studied baker. When she was six years old, drawing was the main purpose of her life. She self-learned .. more..

Writing
IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT!

A Poem by CC Faye