The waves.

The waves.

A Story by CJ43223
"

I found it interesting in how and why waves form so I decided to share it. Please listen to the wave sound while reading it.

"
No wave is the same. As he quotes for the introduction.

The water itself does not start the journey of travelling from one side to another, the energy that comes from the winds do. It's wind energy that blows over the beautiful sea surface as well as transferring its energy to the water so it begins their long adventure to its seashores around the world.
First, start with capillary ripples, a regular series of lumps that is being formed by its energy from the ruthless wind, travel across the ocean. Then it becomes bigger and bigger to a point where gravity waves come in. Gravity waves are the second forms of waves that are fighting to the gravity matter in restoring equilibrium rather than just being the water tension themselves of what you would think.
Given sufficient time to its gravity waves, it will become wave sea as a result. Wave sea is dynamic. It reaches up to 10 meters height in travelling, though, it is not an end for their journey. Swells, the scariest, and being the most popular by many surfers are the next formation. While crossing the sea, it usually depends on its size, how far, how long, and the area of the ocean.
As they move in orders, it is called wave trains, the final stage of waving. Wave trains are the common phenomenon to see on the beach. Because it appears well connected with one another in the sea. They are calm and stable and yet, strong and dominant. The prolonged persistent movements render the waves to be good at being patient. These waves pass the motion that contains a circular orbit direction, first is a slightly backward, then up, then forward, then back down again. 
The reason on how and why do they build up in the first place and break eventually is due to the attachment of the water itself. Waves push themselves forward while doing the orbit motion, thus, it pushes the water that in the front follows its motion too. In a normal condition as if a sunny day, It is likely to go up to 3 story tall before it collapses.
The water that beneath the surface also get affected! The waves demolish the size as the power goes deeper and deeper into the sea. When the waves get closer to the beach, the sands and other objects that beneath the water surface are impenetrable for its wave, so they will only force its energy to go up and consequently, a surf will form and will break ultimately as nothing down under to support its energy that have been raised up.

© 2018 CJ43223


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

64 Views
Added on November 17, 2017
Last Updated on July 25, 2018

Author

CJ43223
CJ43223

Writing
Present Present

A Poem by CJ43223


Stillness Stillness

A Poem by CJ43223