A post on Reddit.

A post on Reddit.

A Story by CJ43223
"

Everyone seems to be offended these days so I want to convey this message in the story.

"
“Oh , crap! I’m gonna say something!”
“What am I gonna say?”
“The black woman who sits next to me? I’m gonna be a racist or sexist person for that, as im, well, a human who has a nationality.”
“The old man stood in front of me in the train when I was on the way to here? No way, ageism will be the tool for them to against me. Fame and money will be the patching clouds that floating away at the speed of 150 kilometers per hour.”
“Okay okay, what if I say something about the dog which I met on the other side of the road across my house? It’s not gonna happen! Dogism! If there is even an actual word for discriminating dogs. Like those advocates of animal rights usually say when they were picking up whoever spoke of animals on live televisions,” How can you just talk about one particular type of dogs but lack of mentioning all the others?” or “Is it because you think that the rest of the dogs are less valuable than that specific ones? How dare you?”.

“Yea yea yea, I can’t do it, can I?”

Because of such considerations, I lost my opportunity of becoming a contract rapper for Spotify in the audition room. But, in order to prevent the world war three from happening on the internet, I might as well sacrifice my prosperous future for it. I’m fine if you ask. You know what I smelled after I walked out of that building? I smelled the fresh green grasses and freedom of joys. A pearl of wisdom is what they called me, my grandma and grandpa.

I added an emoji icon of a winky face at the end of the sentence, after the foot stop. I then clicked a send button in the forum of Reddit. A post had been made on Reddit’s subtopic - the heroism of the day.

Five hours later, my phone screen appeared a notification and it says “I smell bullshit.” From Katyz360954 user.

© 2018 CJ43223


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

61 Views
Added on July 13, 2018
Last Updated on July 25, 2018
Tags: #keyboard warrior

Author

CJ43223
CJ43223

Writing
Present Present

A Poem by CJ43223


Stillness Stillness

A Poem by CJ43223