FAT PANTS

FAT PANTS

A Story by CJ43223
"

Tell me what you think.

"

FAT PANTS

I’ve been ditched many times. It was not my skin material did not match their type, it was the imperfection.
Like age, I grew old as the narrow of time moving forward.
Like wine, I tasted better in the long run.

I used to be on the stage, overseeing millions of idiots jumping and screaming on the ground. One accident changed everything. A causal cut through my right side of the pocket by a destructive knife at the backstage after the show. The fabrics of denim were squeezing out like a broken spider web. Though it was just a small hole. The air fell in, given the most chilling impression to his leg skin, like frozen ice in the refrigerator. The cooling pressure raced to the thermoreceptor of his brain. When it finally hit the emotion of his untrendy feeling, my ordeal journey had then begun.

Years after years, owner after owner, my heart broke as they deserted me when there were better conditions of pants out there. Preferences and fresh outlooks were being advocated by those stupid fashionistas. I was alone, living in a donation store. All my hope was to be normal again, being able to look up to the clear blue sky and patching clouds. As I stopped thinking, a saw ran through my waistband.

© 2019 CJ43223


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

So the saw at the end refers to the scroll saw of the sewing machine. That's nice.

Posted 5 Years Ago


CJ43223

5 Years Ago

Haha, yea. A dishearten ending. 😃
Saxon

5 Years Ago

Actually I was thinking that someone stitched it back together again and sold it to some middle age .. read more
CJ43223

5 Years Ago

Hahaha, Saxon is so positive! I don't want to ruin that so let's pretend that is the ending.😂😂

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 31, 2018
Last Updated on April 19, 2019

Author

CJ43223
CJ43223

Writing
Present Present

A Poem by CJ43223


Stillness Stillness

A Poem by CJ43223