Synchronized

Synchronized

A Story by Corina Jean

It’s year 4025 and well, needless to say, all the ridiculous conspiracies that everyone talked about… happened, First, Yellowstone blew, and it destroyed everything in its path. It basically left, what everyone called, zombies. The ash had more radiation than expected and it really messed up whatever survived. That was year 2097. Then apple took over android and everything went to s**t after that. We had this new beautifully restored earth, and all we did was play on our devices and watch tv.

Eventually nobody went outside, the economy was run to the ground due to nobody buying anything unless it was online. America fell first, surprise, then Canada, Russia, Japan, China, etc etc.

The government fell after everyone else though because they had to do something. President Littleshack had the twelve elite, the smartest people on the planet, build a system. The Sync.  Instructions: Plug in, Experience, logout, die. Now don’t get the notion that if you were to unplug you would die. You’re already dead.

Messed up right? Yeah tell me about it. I’m one of the few that aren’t dead. I don’t sync up everyday so I can live and not die. I basically hide in my house with five other people whom like me, want to experience life.

"Check this out!" Riley screamed while we were all talking around our small coffee table.

© 2015 Corina Jean


Author's Note

Corina Jean
This and Eye Candy are ideas that I had for books, but I never finished. Let me know what you think.:)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on April 16, 2015
Last Updated on April 16, 2015

Author

Corina Jean
Corina Jean

About
I am a musician and I love to write. more..

Writing