Angeline Meets Nyx

Angeline Meets Nyx

A Story by Celeste Lucy Zaveri
"

Angeline Q. Zaveri is going astral traveling to the Spirit World and meets the goddess Nyx and learns a few important things.

"

Angeline was going astral-traveling. Previously she met Gaia in the Spirit World, and learned about wintertime’s worth from a spirit called Frosty By in Wintry Fairy Land, and she wanted to go to the Spirit World to see what would happen next! Would she see Gaia again? What?

Suddenly, a woman with skin as white as the moon with long hair as black as the night that went down to her knees appeared. She had an archery set with black arrows and a brown bow. She had elfish ears, pointy and long, but were hidden in her hair. The full moon smiled down at the woman. “I am Nyx, goddess of night,” she said. Her eyes were dark and intense, carrying telepathic messages to Angeline.

“You are a very beautiful woman. You look like a feminine form of the moon and the dark night sky,” said Angeline politely. “But why goddess of nighttime? Why not smiley, playful daytime? Daytime’s better.”

“Nighttime may be time for sleeping for you, little Angeline,” said Nyx. “But that’s not all it is. It’s a very active time for Moon, Stars, and the Sun’s light reflects on the Moon. That’s why the Moon glows, so the sun isn’t completely gone forever. Nighttime’s a magickal time, the strongest time for Wiccan magickal spells. It has the moon. The Full Moon is for making spells to grow good luck, joy, and other positive things. It’s waxing moon. Waxing moon’s best time for growing magick. Waning moon is good for shrinking negativity, making it smaller until it goes away. Waning magick and waxing magick. Nighttime’s very special, just like daytime’s very special.”



“Really?” Angeline gasped. “I’m sorry to insult your time, Nyx.”

© 2016 Celeste Lucy Zaveri


Author's Note

Celeste Lucy Zaveri
Ignore grammar problems! Magick is spelled with a ''k''' for good reason.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Love!

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

195 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 3, 2016
Last Updated on June 3, 2016
Tags: spirituality, children's, Angeline Q. Zaveri, Wicca, story, Nyx goddess

Author

Celeste Lucy Zaveri
Celeste Lucy Zaveri

Germantown, MD



About
I've written "The Immortal Legacy" on widbook.com and I love writing online. I'm also a psychic and I support the Democratic side in every election. I sometimes write nonfiction and poetry, but mostly.. more..

Writing
April April

A Chapter by Celeste Lucy Zaveri