Whistle

Whistle

A Story by C_Elrod
"

A tale of gruesome murders and ruined lives

"

WHISTLE


The night was dark, as black as a crow’s feathers. No one truly knew the pain that this boy felt as he made it home that night. What he saw, what he did, why he did them, and what happened is true secret. All he would say is listen whistleblower listen. Not a word but those came from his lips, not one word.


Now the boy lives in an old beaten shack, and every first day of the month he leaves his father's old rusty axe in front of the door. Listen whistleblower listen. The next morning  he comes to the center of town with an old rusty axe in hand and pride in his heart  and and speaks these words exactly “ the whistleblower is home and he has come to finish his aspiration now you will all feel the feeling that the whistleblower will grant you ” then he raises the axe  overhead  and plunged it into the ground  and leaves it there then states whistleblower you may come out and play.


As the night grew cold, the axe lay still. The townspeople left it there believing the boy would retrieve it later, that was their mistake. Later that night the boy goes to get his old rusted axe, and as he walks to where it sits on the ground he whistles Beethoven's 5th symphony. He then grabs his axe and begins to walk towards the town's bakery where the baker is just closing shop as the baker steps outside the boy take a bag and throw it over his head and pulls the man into the gloomy alley. The baker tries to shriek but he can only make a slight wheezing noise because the boy had tied an old rope around his neck to where the baker can't breathe. The sack comes off and the baker is only able to attempt to catch his breath. He then looks at the boy, with only disbelief and dismay in his eyes what he saw was the tall thin pale figure who was in fact the boy with his face hidden in the shadows as the boy leaned his head towards the baker his face was revealed to the tormented baker, for the eyes of the slayer that stand above him were bloodshot to the point wholly red the black of his eyes were expanded outward revealing only a black empty void of vexation and utter desolation, and he was smiling wider than anyone should be able to, and that smile was an open one all his teeth are shown they were jagged and yellow. “WHY DID YOU NOT COME MR.BAKER” the boy whispered. the baker's eyes widened with disbelief “WHY DIDN’T YOU HELP ME!!!” he roared with detest. The baker is in utter silence out of fear at what's going on. “I HAVE TO DO THIS SORRY” whispered the boy “what are you doing and why” the baker wheezed “I’M KILLING YOU OF COURSE,” the boy said slowly “why...why must you kill me?” the baker cried. “BECAUSE IM THE WHISTLEBLOWER AND A DESIRE LIFE'S RUINATION” the lunatic replied gleefully. Tears rolled down the bakers dread stricken face as the whistleblower lifted his tarnished axe and brought it down cleaving the baker's head in two. Spilling the blood of the innocent and bringing desolation to many of friend, and fulfilment to the deranged.


“OH SWEET HUNGER HOW I LONG YOU SO, BUT WHEN YOU’RE HE YOU STAY SO BRIEF AND THEN I WAIT FOR YOU AGAIN IN GRIEF.” whined the whistleblower as he left the bakers cadaver to spoil in the streets of this small forsaken town.

The whistleblower returns home whistling the same tune he lays his axe by the door and enters the house.It’s a mess broken windows the skeleton of a dog next to an empty food bowl. He sits, looks at an old family photo of him his momma and “father” “I did it again mama”

He said to the painting “he didn't see it coming” he looks to his child self and falls asleep.


AHHHHHHH” a woman shrieked. The boy walking down the street home bolt's home to check on his mother “Moma are you ok!?” He shouts as he enters the door. His mother lay dead on the floor, like a rag, with her head cut off her eyes are lifeless and cloudy. And his father above his mother's fresh corpse Holding an old rusty axe tainted with blood. “LEAVE BOY!!!” the “father” bellowed. “Help momma help her” cried the boy “YOUR MOTHER'S DEAD LEAVE!” the father growled as he dropped the axe by the mothers mangled corpse. The boy swiftly grabs the axe pulls it overhead and brings it on his “father's” foot “AARR… YOU LITTLE” the “father” shouts. As the boy gets ready to swing the axe the killer's throat. The axe goes in the throat of the butcher who killed the boy's mother, The killer puts his hand on his throat while blood flows from is the Niagara Falls.But then lays his head on the floor and whistles part of Beethoven's 5th and tells the boy “son it’s your father don’t please”.“IM NOT YOU SON YOU WORTHLESS SCUM, MY FATHER'S DEAD” the boy said with a growl.


As the whistleblower wakes he looks to the floor at the to his mother, his dead mother, and “father” “MORNING” he said.  


The whistleblower stands and pops his neck then walks to the kitchen, as he walks he whistles the same symphony but slowly. He opens the refrigerator and gets out a tub of unrecognizable grey goo labelled food, he opens the lid and drinks it like a milkshake. “THE TASTE OF YOU IS ONLY MATCHED BY THE TASTE OF FEAR” He moaned. He then closes the refrigerator and steps outside and picks up the rusty old axe and walks down the old dirt road. He makes it to town and walks by a memorial service. He turns his head and looks at who it's for, he sees a picture of the baker. “HAHAHA…. MR.BAKER BITT THE RUST THIS DAY WILL BRING ONLY JOY TO ME HA HA” the people morning begin to cry more and some curse at him as the whistleblower walks away and keeps on whistling. He sits in an abandoned alleyway lies his head down and takes a nap.


The boy is sitting in the corner of the living room rocks back and forth his eyes wide occasionally shouting for help but no one could hear him because his house is so far from town only if you were at the bakery could you hear the loud shout but only as a faint wisp.


The whistleblower wakes from his nap to see it was night “OVERSLEPT A BIT I SEE” he said as he gets up. He grabs his axe and head to the mill. He walks into the mill to find the farmer grinding wheat into flour. “HELLO MR.FARMER HOW ARE YOU THIS EVENING” The farmer turns and shrieks at the sight of the whistleblower as he steps into the light. “Why did you come here,” the farmer said as reached for his shotgun “IM JUST HERE TO EASE MY BLOODLUST” he moaned and so then he chopped the farmers right leg off and threw him on the mill. He then lowers the millstones onto the farmer “SO TELL ME WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LIVE FOR” the whistle blow said to the farmer

“Please let me live I have a wife and kids please” the farmer cried “THEN YOU CAN SEE THEM IN HELL”

The whistleblower laughed as he dropped the top grinding stone on the farmer's dread stricken face crushing him, blood spurted across the room and drenches the whistleblower from head to toe and the farmer's corpse continues to get ground into a sloppy pulp. “YOUR END WAS SWEET BUT JUST NOT WHAT IM LOOKING FOR,” the whistleblower said seductively as he licked the farmer's blood from his filthy scared fingers. As he begins to leave he grabs up his axe and continues whistling Beethoven's 5th and heads to the farmers home to give his wife and kids a visit.


A small home sits in a valley of wheat waiting to be ground into flour. In the small country home, a woman is cleaning plates from the day's supper. The children are running and laughing playfully.The whistleblower staggers towards the country home with a crooked smile and a thirst for blood. The children look out the windows and say “Momma who's that man?” the mother walks to the window and the whistleblower is right in front of her “AHHH” the woman let out a foreboding shriek. And the whistleblower grabs an old pitchfork and drives it through the glass impaling the woman's waist spurting blood on the window and the floor. The woman is speechless from fear, while the whistleblower walks to the door and flings it wide open walks up to the woman and pushes her to the ground. The whistleblower stands at her right chuckling joyfully. He then grabs his axe and cleaves her foot right off, “YOU CAN'T RUN NOW MISS, CAN YOU” the whistleblower chuckled maniacally. He then proceeded to chop her leg up bit by bit, the woman watches in disbelief as the whistleblower happily hacks away at her leg. Each time he swings blood spurts and flesh flies. The children sit at the table crying, and the whistleblower takes notice chuckles and staggers over to them. The children hold each other tighter and cry louder. “COME HERE I WON’T HURT YOU,” the whistleblower said in a seductive manner. The eldest child, a young boy, yells hateful “LEAVE US ALONE!” The whistleblower sticks his face right by the young boy's face with the deranged smile and bloodshot eyes. The young boy cries more and more closing his eyes as he reaches for his pocket knife. When the boy clenched the knife he flicked it open and plunged it into the whistleblower's right eye making his blood spatter across the floor. “YOU LITTLE!!” the whistleblower shouted as he swings his axe at random. Eventually, the youngest child tries to run but gets her arm cleaved off. She falls to the ground and the whistleblower walks to her smiled crookedly and chops her head off spraying  her innocent blood from her, the whistleblower begins to whistle Beethoven's 5th once again then stops suddenly, turns the the boy stagers to him, looks him in the eyes and says “YOUR TURN” with his jagged smile, the boy then buries his knife into the whistleblowers chest just missing the heart.

“MY TURN” the whistleblower chuckled happily. He then grabs the boy by the throat and throws him at the wall, then he pulls the boys knife from his chest walks to the boy and plunges it into his skull with a sadistic and lustful smile, he then leaves the boy for dead and walks outside and leaves the house, as the corpses begin to give off the stench of death, he then goes for home, stumbling, barely able to walk. He then falls to the old dirt road as a crimson ocean forms around him. He attempts to pick himself up but stops while on his hands and knees as he begins to vomit a mix of blood and the flesh of his “father”. He begins to whistle but can only get so far before his eyes go dead and dive into the crimson waters below him.

          

                        END.

© 2018 C_Elrod


Author's Note

C_Elrod
This was originally for a school project and there were limitations to what I could do and I feel I pushed them quite a bit.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

56 Views
Added on January 24, 2018
Last Updated on January 24, 2018
Tags: Horror, Gore

Author

C_Elrod
C_Elrod

belton, TX



About
Im 15 and what my stories to be more then the unknown thing sitting around with know one to read them more..