Someone

Someone

A Poem by Caira day

It’s to the point where I need someone with me that will understand.


People don’t understand how bad this hurts me.


I just need people to understand what I’m going through for the past four months.


People think I’m happy but I’m not I need someone back.


He made me happy every single day, I miss our talks we had, I miss his laugh, his smile, I don't know he just made me happy.


I remember when I was on the phone with him and he forgot that I was on the phone, it was about an hour then he realize I was still on the phone.


Now I can’t talk, see, or hear him anymore.

© 2018 Caira day


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

*hugs* You displayed your emotion very well. Just one thing: "I just don't know he just made me happy." Sounds a bit awkward with two "just" in there. Perhaps take out the first one!

Posted 8 Years Ago


filled with heartbreak... i can understand how you felt when you wrote this poem.... it has been written in a free verse which is the best thing to do when someone is writing about this my pain.... it gives the opportunity to say the things the poet has in his/her heart....

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

268 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 18, 2016
Last Updated on June 15, 2018

Author

Caira day
Caira day

Anadarko, OK



About
My name is Caira, I'm 18. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


You You

A Poem by KittyKatgirl