Insanity

Insanity

A Poem by PayTheLion
"

A long winded, repetitive poem.

"
Insanity is a tragedy which stage is always set. 
Absurdity is the momentum leading to craziness, insanity and daft-batty-delirium.
A person's adverse misadventure. 
The misfortune of insanity its that it tortures as it spirals, you go around and around and around, beating your head on the same wall, nicking yourself on the same spots, crying to the same pitch. 
Insanity never works in favor of the conscience. Insanity is the journey into a mind, that in it's truest sense, is logically categorized as illogical. A circular padded room for the everyday blind man's journey to find the corner. 
It is a trip and fall into a idealists own crumbling loop. Their notion into a grand mistake, that brought them to the brink of chaos and darkness when they finally saw the light. 
It is in the rounded stars where we find our infinite escape and perilous journey in the incredible sideways eight. We see the apathy that encircles the pit of this universe. It seems to care not for us. We fly around massive black holes who toy at sucking us down and in. Insanity is cold to the the outside touch, but hot to its own captain's circular notions. 
It'll drive a man to the brink and his toes to the edge, off it and into it, until one is surrounded by it, spinning in it. 
Around and around we go on our ocular trips. The destinations in life are unknown to the beings wielding it around the world daily.
 The chicken and the egg that both came first to the man nodding to himself in the corner. 
When you're insane, why follow such linear logic? 
There's no room left on the eggshells of sanity for all of us. 
Some of us have to crack. 
Insanity and delirium is our secret and constant daily life. 
Our darkest fear.
Insanity is the epitome of consistency. 
Insanity is repetition. 
Insanity is a spiral. 
Insanity is redundant duplication for the soul and the infinity of the things that be. 
Insanity is insanity is insanity 
again and again and again - round and around and around. 
         Around to the beginning but with no end. 

© 2016 PayTheLion


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on October 31, 2016
Last Updated on October 31, 2016
Tags: Insanity, depression, existential, mental

Author

PayTheLion
PayTheLion

Lacey, WA



About
Not much to say here. more..

Writing