Born of the Milky Way

Born of the Milky Way

A Poem by -c.a.
"

Something I wrote while thinking about the love of my life, someone who I'd gladly spend everyday with and who I would do anything for.

"

You have stars in your eyes.
Not always, but then again no one has them consistently.
Yours twinkle and shoot every time you whisper I love you, every time you think of our future and wordlessly beg for an “it’ll be alright baby”

You have exploding suns in your eyes.
The passion that builds planets and creates gods. The reason we’re all here. These exploded lifelines create things more magical than any spell to produce something. These exploded stars when the hopes are too high in your pessimistic heart create black holes. You see them as your own personal failures but they’re actually just gateways into things you’ve never imagined possible.

You have nebula's in your eyes, bright bursts of color, red with love, blue with sadness, green with life, and purple with energy.

You have space in your eyes, the space that can only be filled with a lifetime of hopes and dreams, yes some crushed up and broken into tiny pieces that will feel like they suck your soul into oblivion, but they will also be filled with the wonderful things like our first home where we are never truly apart, our first child that will inherit the amazing parts of me and you. My humor, your caring nature, my hair, your eyes, and we will gladly curse this child with our work ethic and ambition. Like a single strand of floss holding a chandelier above a gala during a night full of stars. The last thing to fill those eyes will be the ocean, calmly rocking back and forth. Our hands tied together as the fates cut our strings simultaneously, with no other choice as they have been woven into one another from the start.

© 2016 -c.a.


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on December 8, 2016
Last Updated on December 8, 2016
Tags: Love poem, happy, universe, nebula, stars, space, galaxy, -c.a., written for you, someone special

Author

-c.a.
-c.a.

Austin, TX



About
High school student who enjoy's to write everything from poems to short stories, always looking for ways to challenge myself and get better at what I do. more..