Dear Pilat

Dear Pilat

A Poem by Calo
"

For the love of writers cafe, crucify creativity, banish the art!

"

note to Pilat:

I teach English but do not know much. new forms of poetry (which are actually old) startle Me. especially because they are old, and I should’ve known about them. I mean, heavens above: I have been writing and publishing poetry for over forty years! and I have a large quiver of cyber friends who are just as jumpy about this as Me. one in particular has been teaching language arts for decades, and can not find the meaning of it...

Pilat, enough is enough. I have been here for weeks now and this feels like My home. the site is being destroyed by people like this. people with their own creative pursuits, who do not march the way We march, nor pet crowns the way We pet crowns, who explore and re-invigorate old art forms - on a site like this!, My home. it's callous.

would You kindly see to this at once, or else I might realize that the art and creativity just do not revolve around Me and the popular opinion of My clique.

please Pilat, enough is enough and I have a crowd behind me.  

© 2013 Calo


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

It just dwell, I should come and visit your page.

I started laughing as soon as.... as finally I could make sense of what you where going on about. You have taken amongst what I can only assume to be personal choice to fight for a cause that involves breaking barriers. In this case through a style that admitedly needs to take from other sources in order to make it your own. I'm sure you must be subject of abuse. I can however respond and at the same time finally give you my answer as we were talking about two completely different things. You are in the search for a style. Within that I see no issues whatsoever. But the style you choose is bounded. You take so many words from this author it will cost you! Why ? Because is copyrighted. End of story. If you have enough money you can use any word any time for as long as you like. If what you are saying involves not paying you are transgressing the Law. Is completely up to you how you want to use that freedom. I thik Synasthesia will not be accepted in a court of Law as an excuse.

So the fight for a new meaning within taken words is pointless from a legal standpoint.

Yet if you develop a style and you do it well, congratulations!

Judging by the cold reception that you have encountered I would say things are not going swimingly so far.

I can't help laughing not at you not at all but with you.

It will prove an intriguing journey.

Good Luck!

Posted 9 Years Ago


0 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Calo

9 Years Ago

Thanks Rene. I am not searching for a style however. Only conducting a social experiment. I am a vis.. read more
Rene Salinas

9 Years Ago

Well you might have that in mind but once it leaves you whatever happens next is not for you to call.. read more
Calo

9 Years Ago

I can be glad I'm an artist and not an arsonist. Thankyou for the lucky wish. Maybe it won't amount .. read more
Full credit to jacob erin-cilberto who once reviewed me with the threat to report me to the site admin for writing in the style of Found Poetry. He has since deleted the review...without apology

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This comment has been deleted by the website administrators.
Calo

9 Years Ago

Yes. What is worth ignoring should be ignored. There comes a time for that.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

510 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on May 6, 2013
Last Updated on May 6, 2013

Author

Calo
Calo

About
I watch you all mill about the funny farm, whacking each other. Some of you laugh the most absurd laughter. Some of you cry the most rediculous cry. And I am the craziest of all: I like to watch. more..

Writing