Killer

Killer

A Story by Oxford
"

Because killing always has the same reason.

"
His bright blue eyes shone, the devil in them. His lips twisted in a cruel smile. the wind played tug with his corn yellow hair. Laughter smeared across his handsome face. He stood in front of his play mates and shouted out loud,
"Joy to the world!! For I am alive! But tonight-" he eyed them playfully, "Tonight you kiddies die! Die. Don't you want to die for me?"
Tom whimpered and his wife threw him a dirty look, and her eyes shot resentment at him. He swerved his eyes back to the demi God like man who held them captive.
"Was the matter Margret? Hmm? Hmm? 'Ol Tommy didn't do you right? Didn't freak ya right? Didn't f**k ya right? Huh? Huh?" He leered at her, eyes brimming insanity. He cackled as he fondled his crotch. He worked his hand up and down and jerked his hips. Tom gurgled, his unmasked fear vivid across his face, he whimpered again as piss trickled down his oxfords. Margret sighed in disgust. She had just bought those. The man jumped, and grabbed Tom by the shirt front.
"Old Tommy boy, what do you say? One last fornication with the wife? You know? Before you kick the bucket?" He burst into wild laughter again. Tom sagged to his knees, his face falling into the mans crotch. The man let another laugh peel.
"Tom! Why you dirty old geezer! My old man liked it like that. Is that how you want to go out Tom? Bent over? Huh? Huh?" Tom passed out. His head hit the pavement with a sick smack. Margret put her hand into her purse and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. She looked over at the man as she lit one.
"I'm not paying you for this crap. Kill him." The young man scowled.
"What? I'm having a bit of fun here. what's your problem?" Margret rolled her eyes.
"My problem you fool? Do you want to get caught?" The man leered again.
"No mommy dearest." He sneered. "We wouldn't want that now would we?" Margret hissed and glared.
"I am not your mother. I married your father-"
"And fucked me!" He interrupted with a hoot. She grabbed him and slapped him in the face.
"Just do the goddamn job!" The man kicked Tom, his father, in the stomach.
"Get up Dad! Time to die! Don't you wanta die?" He pulled a gun out of his pocket and shot Tom in the chest, straight to the heart. He started to jig as Tom jerked in a macabre dance of death.
"Killed him dead. He's deader than dead." He grinned. "Now what mummy dearest?"

© 2010 Oxford


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on June 29, 2010
Last Updated on June 29, 2010

Author

Oxford
Oxford

Here



About
An eternally acquiring mind, layman terms, bothersomely curious. A terrible speller (thank GOD for spell check!!) A fair writer, but aren't we all. Soon to be shrink. Not shallow to my woe and ple.. more..

Writing
I am Wired I am Wired

A Story by Oxford