paranormal

paranormal

A Story by Camel-Man
"

you just came on my mind to find you calling me on the phone

"

Peace upon you,


I am a human being living on planet earth and I have story to tell.


For years now, every New Year I go to a camp in Sinai, it is beautiful, peaceful and it makes you appreciate simple life.

Last year I was sitting on the main Hut eating, I think before sun set and there were a very few people around me (but far not close to me)

Anyways

While I was eating and I was like not concentrating on anything, I had a bad thoughts (I don’t remember this bad thoughts, I really don’t)

 But I saw fire in front of me, like 10 - 12 meters far from me

as if the air itself is on fire

It is like when I say to you “look in front of you and picture fire, your brain can do this, right?!”


I said to myself (what is that? Is it my mind going crazy and I created evil thoughts?!!) “Maybe”


What am I seeing? Suddenly I heard barking just behind me, it was the Camp dog looking to the same area I am looking at

I looked at her and almost panicked, is this dog going to attack me? I looked at her she was keep looking at the area that I was looking at, barking and barking, I was shaking and calling her name in hope to avoid her attack, she approaches me and allowed me to touch her and I did and she calmed down and I looked again to the same area that I was looking at and there was nothing.

I was 100% convinced that The Dog saw what I saw, and was scared just like me.


The camp owner was sitting on a chair in the main hut and saw everything, he told me the dog was behind me for a minute or so gazing with tense at something at then start bark

This dog was a Labrador, so I checked on the internet to find that dogs in general can see paranormal creatures, especially Labrador.

© 2013 Camel-Man


Author's Note

Camel-Man
ignore grammar problems

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
Added on December 17, 2013
Last Updated on December 18, 2013

Author

Camel-Man
Camel-Man

Cairo, Egypt



About
I open a new word file every year, write on it when i feel like you know "writing" some people dance, some people sing, i do write. My English language is bad, i hope you get what i write the wa.. more..

Writing