Eva and Evan

Eva and Evan

A Story by Jerome
"

Stranger Fiction #1

"
She keeps her hair cut short, because when it grows out it is long and beautiful. She doesn’t shave her legs, because when she does they look gorgeous. Her mother said she had beautiful hands, so she sometimes roughs up knuckles on the cracked concrete in front of her apartment. She doesn’t wear make-up and tries not to shake her hips when she walks up stars. Her friends used to say she was such a beautiful girl, but she doesn’t want to be that.

She wants to be the handsome man her friends want to f**k.

She wraps bandage around her breasts to hide their obnoxious curves. In one ear is a fake diamond stud. She has a nice thick watch on one hand, and a lot of t-shirts with trucks and guns. She wears boxers over a pair of underwear with a small sock wadded up in it. She takes her pee in the men’s room, and no one ever questions that. She calls herself Evan, and wishes Eva wasn’t real.

But on the third Friday of every month, Evan goes away for a night when Stephen comes over. He is a handsome man with a pretty wife. For him, she shaves her legs and her crotch. She wears pretty hoops in both ears and make-up that takes hours to apply just right. Eva slides into a sexy tight dress that shows off her breasts and high heeled shoes. After he takes her to a fancy expensive dinner, he will bring her home and she will invite him upstairs. They will chat, he will sip coffee and talk about the economy. She will smile and laugh when he thinks something he said was funny. Around eleven she will excuse herself to the bathroom, and emerge in a garter belt and corset. They will f**k all night long. Stephen will slither out of her apartment after she has collapsed from exhaustion. In the morning she will wake up Evan again and scrub Eva away in a boiling hot shower.

After work that night she will get drunk at the bar with some friends and flirt with the waitress. After the bar closes she will stumble home alone, and cry herself to sleep. Because the truth of Eva is that she would give anything to be rid of that pretty girl that is inside of her, that girl who is the truth. That girl that holds her back, from being the person she knows she really is.

© 2012 Jerome


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on June 21, 2012
Last Updated on June 21, 2012

Author

Jerome
Jerome

Fort Collins, CO



Writing
This, Is Hell This, Is Hell

A Story by Jerome


Edward Towns Edward Towns

A Story by Jerome