You don't know what it's like to be like me

You don't know what it's like to be like me

A Story by Camilla P.
"

Based on the song "Welcome to my Life" by Simple Plan. Wrote this last May 2011.

"

I saw you crying a while ago. I passed by, but I decided to look back ‘cause I can’t let you suffer alone. You saw me and ran away. Now, how am I supposed to comfort you when all you do is run away from me?


I decided to go home since you ran away. I wasn't myself lately, I swear. I don’t know why, but maybe, just maybe, I’m bothered by you; bothered by what your actions have been lately. I wish, I knew.

 

Today, I saw you, again, crying. I really want to ask you, but the moment you see me approaching you, you ran away again. I don’t know what’s with you. I just want to know. A part of me tells so. 


Every time you run away from me, my hearts grows weaker than ever. I feel a tight feeling in my chest. I just feel woozy. 

 

I can’t lie anymore. I can’t. So, I followed you, and found you standing, crying yourself out in our school’s bridge. I can’t lie to my heart. I can’t take the fact I wasn't even there to hold you every time you cry. You tried running away from me again, but I held you tight, close to my heart.


 I whispered ‘I’m not letting you ran away from me. Never.’ Then you cried, saying ‘You don’t know what it’s like to be like me!’ I just hugged you for like. . 5 minutes, then I kissed your forehead, ‘No use in telling me ‘cause the way I see you cry already tells me what kind of world you are in. Don’t worry, I won’t let that happen to you again. I won’t, I promise. I love you. Don’t ever run away from me again. It hurts.’ 

 

To my surprise, you said ‘I love you’ back! Babe, I won’t let you go. Even if you run away from me like what you did before, I won’t let your hand slip off mine. I want our hands to be intertwined forever, babe. ♥ 

 

© 2012 Camilla P.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Don’t ever run away from me again. It hurts.’ --> I LIKE THIS... a learn a lesson here at your short story.. :) GREAT WRITE thanks for sharing
- Kuhr Gred

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on June 25, 2012
Last Updated on June 25, 2012

Author

Camilla P.
Camilla P.

Philippines



About
Hey. Name's Camille. (Sorry for I haven't posted anything new--stories/poems that I promised to post, even.) But I'll try to post one :D more..

Writing