My Talk Radio Show (Caller#2)

My Talk Radio Show (Caller#2)

A Poem by Careless Dreamer

Once again if you are just joining us this is the Quiet Storm on My Talk Radio. I am your host The Body Reader AKA Miguel. Let us delay no further, caller please give us just your first name. “Good evening Miguel. My name is Angela.” “Well Angela, it is my pleasure. What is on your mind tonight?” “Let’s see… how shall I start?” I was not looking for love. I was just searching for a one night stand. You know a quickie. It has been so long since I have felt the warmth of a thick throbbing dick infiltrating my womanhood. I longed for passionate lingering kisses and pecks on my lips and neck. I found myself reminiscing on the times when I was constrained by sensual embraces. I had given up on love. Lust was my motivation. The satisfaction of animalistic sin was captured in my loins. In search of my prey I knew I could not be overly concerned with physical attributes. However, I would find someone that will stimulate me more so emotionally and mentally. I had to be quick for the intensity raged increasingly within me. “He's too short”, she thinks “Short man, Short dick.” To the next guy, “Can he handle all of this?” “I think not!” “Maybe him”? “Nope, to thuggish.” “I mean I want my cookies beat up, but not that bad.” “Hmm who is this nice looking gentleman? A cornball possibly?. But there is something intriguing about him.” His name is Angel. A six footer. Dark Puerto Rican liberal. I had no clue. With a subtle cough I warranted his attention. We exchanged pleasant greetings. From the warmth of his smile I knew I had found what I was looking for. Moments later we were checking into room 1224 in one of downtown's poshest hotels. Angel and I began to disrobe only second after entering through sin's door. Engulfed in the heat of hot lust and sexual satisfaction, Angel asked me for my trust. Stunned, I hesitatingly agreed. Angel paused from our passionate kisses and backs away from me. Concerned I asked if all is okay. He replied, “Without a doubt Chica.” “I just wanted to see the canvas I am about to paint with my love.” A bit self-conscious I started to cover myself. “No. No mi Amiga.” “I want to see any flaws and perfectly embrace them.” So he directs me to the window overlooking the city. “You know as we look out from the 12th floor the world around does not notice us. They continue to move forward not knowing we are here. This is our place in time and our moment to make time stand still and grasp the opportunity. “Join me Chica!” Blown away by Angel’s soliloquies, I had no choice but to join him by the window. He position me spread eagle as if in a routine traffic stop. From behind with his tongue out of mouth, he reads my body as if it was a treasure map of desire. Starting at the crest of my ear, he guides his tongue next inside and out. Down my neck he proceeds. Across my shoulder his lips caresses with a light breathe. Tracing again with his tongue, he make his way around to my left breast. I maintain my position. Encircling the n****e he slowly gets closer and closer until he reaches the tip. After a gentle bite and twist of my nip, he next gets a mouth full of my ripe perky mangoes. He scratched down my back, tracing once again to my belly button and next my c**t. On his knees, he glanced up at me to receive the okay. Ready and willing I gave him a nod. Slowly he teases me with flicks and flutters of his tongue. From gentle sucks to vibrating bites, he pleases my bud. As nectar begins to flow, he next took the width of his tongue and parted my luscious lips. Savoring my sweetness, he next dips further inside my honeycomb. My lips he spreads. I maintain my position. Back and forth from my bud to my petals on my blossomed flower he goes. However, on the next stroke he starts at my passion point. He then parted my labia as if he was named Moses, and he continued downwards to my tight a*****e. At this time I could only think one thing, “Yes, my Latin Lover is going to toss my salad!” And he does. He eats my a*s as if it was his last meal. I moaned as the tighten hole loosen. “I'm ready”, I panted. Angel rose from his knees and approached me from behind. I firmly press my left hand against the glass awaiting his penetration into my hot soaking wet p***y. I next reached around with my right hand and find the head of Angel’s dick. Stunned in awe at his girth I braced myself for slow penetration. His head slowly separate my lips and makes its way inside. I have never felt such a big shaft. As my p***y adjusted and lubed his rod, I begged for him to go faster and deeper. I dipped my back and heighten my a*s inviting him to f**k me harder. Angel grabs a handful of my hair. He wraps it around his hand and begins to pleasure me the way I desired. Lost in the moment I forget time and space. My p***y contracts then throbs as I climaxed to busting a nut. Angel grabbed my sides at the small of my back, as I grasped for the curtains. “No. No. I said. When I really meant; Yes!” “It was not supposed to feel this way!” Unable to hold back, I released Angel from my p***y and proceeded to nut a puddle onto the window. Knees weak; I fall down on them. With my head bowed I gathered myself. As I lifted my eyes, I noticed the small crowd that had gathered in the street below. Excited by our exhibition, I invited Angel for round two. I was looking for lust. A one night stand. Parting our ways, I graciously thanked him for the moment. “And that’s my story.” Wow, thank you Angela for sharing. You are welcome Miguel. What a way to keep this rolling. I’m looking forward to the next caller, this is the Quiet Storm.

© 2013 Careless Dreamer


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)

Stats

83 Views
Added on July 28, 2013
Last Updated on July 28, 2013

Author

Careless Dreamer
Careless Dreamer

About
I let my words speak for me. I try to paint a picture with my words so you can take a glimpse into my mind's eye and my imagination's heart. more..

Writing