Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Just Ranting (part 2) Going In Again!!!

Just Ranting (part 2) Going In Again!!!

A Story by Careless Dreamer

So I'm sitting here reflecting on the s**t that I have seen throughout the week and felt the needto go in on some of these folks again.Apparently, they did not get the memo about the do's and dont's  of  this day and age..

 

 

1. Let's begin with the ladies and these damn lacefront    wigs/weaves. From my understanding, it was created    for the purpose of creating length and blending with    your hair. There should no reason why your weave should     be glued all around your hair line looking like you went to    a men's barbershop and got edged up. You look crazy and    you need to get it professionally done.

 

 

2. If someone is sharing their grief with you on their facebook     status, DON'T LIKE IT!!! Certain posts are not for you to like.    Just comment to show your support if you care.. If you don't     care to respond, then you are not a true friend to begin with and    should be removed from the friend's list. REAL TALK!!!

 

 

3. Fellas, there shoud be no f*****g reason why you are rolling on     20 inch rims or better and still living in your mama's house. Man      the f**k up and get your own place. No woman is trying to be with     a man who is still sleeping in a twin bed with Power Rangers sheets.

 

 

4. For my PLUS SIZED WOMEN, for the love of GOD, please keep your      asses out of spandex, latex, elastic or anything thin and tight. No one      wants to see all that cellulite rippling along the fabric looking like      cottage cheese. I know most of you have a  lot of confidence but      enough is enough. And make sure you wear clothes that fit correctly.     No one wants to see the crack of your a*s or all that back fat. THAT     S**T IS NASTY!!!!

 

 

5.  Fellas, I guess you guys still need a lesson on how to dress.       You cannot wear sneakers and fitted caps with everything.      If I see another brother wearing a shirt, tie slacks and a pair      of AIR FORCE ONES,  I will purposely squeeze packets of ketchup      on your nice clean kick and make you put some shoes on. IF YOU      THINK I'M PLAYING, TRY ME...

 

6. Ladies, UGGS ARE NOT BOOTS THAT YOU SHOULD WEAR ALL YEAR LONG!!! GET A F*****G CLUE YOU SILLY 

    B*****S....

If you think this is offensive, just wait until my next rant. I'm suresome of you will be deleting me from your friend's list after reading it.ASK ME IF I CARE....

 

© 2013 Careless Dreamer


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on July 28, 2013
Last Updated on July 28, 2013

Author

Careless Dreamer
Careless Dreamer

About
I let my words speak for me. I try to paint a picture with my words so you can take a glimpse into my mind's eye and my imagination's heart. more..

Writing