Do I still love her??

Do I still love her??

A Story by Carl Drake Barnard
"

The story of my past - written 2010

"
Last Febuary,I met a girl at school through sport.I got to know her and something changed in me.I really liked her. The entire time I had been with her,I had this sense of euphoria and happiness and a sensation I can only describe as "feeling at home."
...Unfortunately,things went downhill after I said something . . . 
Afterwards I did somethings I sort of regret and probably came off as stalkerish,when I went to lunch I would look around for her.I just wanted to see if she was okay. And when I did see her,I just breathed in as a sign of relief.But I didn't cross that line.i didnt call her,or stoped by her house,or followed her arround. I just looked for her at lunch,and maby glanced her way a bit more than socially acceptable,I realized what I was doing and I needed to back off. . . . . .
Since then,I had chances to be with somebody els,but I ultimately turned them down because when i am around them,all I could think about was this girl. I would be unfair to them if while i was in a relationship with them,but focusd on anouther girl.She is truly drop dead Gorgeous but i feel nauseous and guilty if I look at her in a "sexual" way.The bottom line is that,I just wanted her to be happy,even if its not with me...

© 2013 Carl Drake Barnard


Author's Note

Carl Drake Barnard
I'm not going to edit I wrote this in 2010 and my feelings are still in their...

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
Added on July 12, 2013
Last Updated on July 12, 2013

Author

Carl Drake Barnard
Carl Drake Barnard

South Africa



About
Hi,I am Carl. I'm a Chef and a writer. I am melancholy-Rage writer as the past have said. And I am like this in real life. I write what I know and stay true to feelings as I discover them in life. more..

Writing