~ Expression~

~ Expression~

A Story by Carl Drake Barnard
"

We all have our own way of expressing our self's each and every one of us. This story is the way how I express myself,through my own feelings and words. hope it inspires you. :)

"
I love watching over the sunset,with the sunset shining through the leaves. As I sit and stare the rays of light,still to bright for my own sets me in thinking. I love the calmness,being alone,being able to just inhale my self and see me,for who I am.This lonesomeness, a burden to some, is my way out. Out of my present,it's where I realise who I am and who've I become. As for one part of myself I quickly forget.  
Being able to quickly forget,that's apart of me I really dislike,and some moments I really don't want to but this is just who I am. I chose to be like this and so I accept it. Because being able to remember everything isn't always pleasurable. I don't want bad memories to overwhelm me,and I also don't want the future to control my fate. I want to be me,throughout my life. I want to stay in this present form.

For this is who I want to be accepted for. The guy who enjoys his live,who try's to live up to his family's name. The guy who does what he can to make a difference. Who lives to make people smile through making food and bringing people together. Hehe some irony... 

And even though my past isn't what I would like to be I am happy for what it has made me. Guessing the lonesomeness is getting to me. But I appreciate it too much to let it go. For I can see clearly and the words and memories are coming back through each and every sentence. 

Thanks for reading,hope this can give you some insight on your life,and hope it does.


 

© 2013 Carl Drake Barnard


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on October 5, 2013
Last Updated on October 5, 2013
Tags: love, passion, commitment, faith, respect.

Author

Carl Drake Barnard
Carl Drake Barnard

South Africa



About
Hi,I am Carl. I'm a Chef and a writer. I am melancholy-Rage writer as the past have said. And I am like this in real life. I write what I know and stay true to feelings as I discover them in life. more..

Writing