In Denial.

In Denial.

A Poem by Cassidy

Some people don't realize this, but when you don't have God by your side, you can't make it. Your in Denial.

 End of story.

Atheists don't like it when we Christians "shove" our religion down their throat. Maybe it's a wake-up call.

Maybe you need to try new things, experience it. I mean afterall, it takes higher faith and belief to believe a God,

as mighty as God Himself, could make what we have come to be. I don't want to sound rude or mean, but I

know people well enough, that some are welcome to change. I see people without a care in life, without God in

life. And it hurts me to see them go on, & that I'll never see them again. I'll tell you this much, I'm going to miss 

them. I want to spread the Word about God & Jesus & the Holy Spirit as one. I know God is always here with

me, always will be. I might be discouraged by people that don't agree, but when I'm all alone and by myself I

one person there to catch me: God. Let me ask the question, do you have that?

© 2009 Cassidy


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
A
I believe in God but I also believe that everyone has their own beliefs and opinions about religion and God. I would not appreciate it if someone came up to me and tried to tell me God did not exist just as I am sure someone who does not believe in God would not appreciate it if someone walked up to them and tried to tell them they are wrong for what they believe or what they do not believe. While I like your enthusiam about your belief in God and your confidence with your relationship with Him, in my opinion I feel as though this writing is a little to harsh. Hope I didn't offend you. I just have strong opinions on religious topics as I'm sure you do too. :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

I feel as if it should be a speech. I believe in god but believe most religions have some truth in them and everyone should have the right to their own beliefs. I myself am a wiccan christian. But even though I don't agree with all that you say lovely write.

Posted 14 Years Ago


I believe in a god, its just not your god. (I'm not an atheist) I don't appreciate it when other people try to shove their religion down my throat. However, I have nothing against people talking about their beliefs and wanting to share them with others in a polite manor. And for the record, I have tried it, I was raised Christian and believed it until I was 12 or so.

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
A
I believe in God but I also believe that everyone has their own beliefs and opinions about religion and God. I would not appreciate it if someone came up to me and tried to tell me God did not exist just as I am sure someone who does not believe in God would not appreciate it if someone walked up to them and tried to tell them they are wrong for what they believe or what they do not believe. While I like your enthusiam about your belief in God and your confidence with your relationship with Him, in my opinion I feel as though this writing is a little to harsh. Hope I didn't offend you. I just have strong opinions on religious topics as I'm sure you do too. :)

Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

That was an accident..will be fixed.

Posted 14 Years Ago


The only thing I have to say about this is I think it's funny that this is rated mature.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

123 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 1, 2009
Last Updated on September 1, 2009

Author

Cassidy
Cassidy

OK



About
I'm Cassidy, a Christian girl looking to find things to get me further in life. I like to think of myself as intellectual, but that's not for me to judge. I want to major in Evanglism or Apologetics a.. more..

Writing