Step By Step Professional House Cleaning Checklist

Step By Step Professional House Cleaning Checklist

A Story by Cassie's Meticulous Touch
"

More and more folks are using professional cleaning services in Ocala, Florida, and in most other locations. Sometimes these cleaning services are simply hired with little thought to what and how the

"

More and more folks are using professional cleaning services in Ocala, Florida, and in most other locations. Sometimes these cleaning services are simply hired with little thought to what and how the cleaning will be accomplished. In truth, cleaning services can differ greatly in how they approach the cleaning of a home. Your home is your castle, and for the best in cleaning services, it is wise to create a checklist of what areas you want to be cleaned and what your expectations are for each area. While checklists will vary depending on individual needs, the following list should help you develop a checklist workable for you:

·        What areas will need cleaning?

·        What exactly do you want to be done in each area? For example, dust, vacuum, polish furniture in the living room. Bathrooms will need thorough sanitizing of all areas, especially toilets, tub, shower, and sink. In the kitchen, all counters, appliances, and surfaces will need cleaning and sanitizing. Floors will need sweeping, vacuuming, and or mopping.

·        If there are carpets to be cleaned or floors to be specially treated, make sure details are on the scheduling checklist.

·        List what kinds of cleaning equipment will be used and if the professional service provides the items or they will use yours.

·        Make sure the cleaning products to be used will be appropriate for each task. Using the wrong products can prove harmful to sensitive surfaces. For example, using wet cloths on wood surfaces can damage the wood, and improper use of bleach can remove color or make holes in certain fabrics.

·        Before hiring a cleaning company, make sure it is licensed and insured, and workers are bonded.

·        Determine how often you will need the cleaning service. You may need the service more frequently for specific jobs and less for others. For example, basic cleaning and sanitizing are likely needed weekly, while cleaning rugs, furniture, and windows might be quarterly. It is helpful to use a company that can do various cleaning tasks and has a flexible cleaning timetable.

·        Ensure a company has a quality checklist in place and a way to let the company supervisors know if a job is not done properly. Be sure a job poorly done will be corrected.

·        A new company can be excellent, but a time-tested cleaning company might be the best choice. Be sure to ask family, friends and check references and online ratings.

·        In the present situation with the COVOID virus concerns, be sure to have a place on your checklist for how the company handles special sanitation needs surrounding eliminating COVID germs.

·        Last but not least is the cost of the cleaning service. A cheap service may not use quality products or hire and train qualified workers. On the other hand, too must cost does not mean quality service. Use your checklist to determine how the cleaning company will perform and compare several to learn pricing.

 

Hiring a professional cleaning service is a serious decision. Creating a checklist to make sure you make the right choice is important. Take your time and check several companies before choosing. Hopefully, you can find a cleaning company that will check positive for all the items on your list.

© 2021 Cassie's Meticulous Touch


Author's Note

Cassie's Meticulous Touch
Hiring a professional cleaning service is a serious decision. Creating a checklist to make sure you make the right choice is important. Take your time and check several companies before choosing. Hopefully, you can find a cleaning company that will check positive for all the items on your list.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

243 Views
Added on May 15, 2021
Last Updated on May 15, 2021
Tags: cleaningservicesocalafl, Ocalaflcleaningservices, Cleaningservicesocalaflorida, USA

Author

Cassie's Meticulous Touch
Cassie's Meticulous Touch

Ocala, FL



About
Cassie Smitty is the owner of Cassie's Meticulous Touch cleaning Co provide services like house cleaning, office cleaning & lawn care services in Ocala, Orlando, Gainesville FL and the surrounding are.. more..

Writing