Self Realization?

Self Realization?

A Story by words of rooted design
"

Ranting thoughts

"

Intrigued by those who sustain the ability to carry a keen consciousness to the extreme depths of their own insecurities. Being aware, regardless of the opinion of oneself, whether true or false, justified or unwarranted, simply being mindful is certainly a few intellectual steps ahead of common society, instead of being comparable to the hazy, who project their insecurities onto other people, striving for laud attention and flattering salutations.

This also rests on the same level as my infatuation with the mental complex known as 'Daddy Issues'. Often times I find myself meandering with this idea... And that if these women aren't aware, so senseless and ignorant to their own minds, they perpetually seek mens approval, could there be a life altering epiphany, could they be any different? Perhaps its sensibly similar to addiction, being aware is merely the first step, right? 
 
However, the nature of human problem solving and its methods has been studied by psychologists for over a hundred years, if I'm not the only one who's curious and left without answers, I suppose that'll suffice, for now. 

© 2012 words of rooted design


Author's Note

words of rooted design
Please feel free to share any knowledge and/or theories =]

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on July 6, 2012
Last Updated on July 7, 2012